Chapter Fifty Four

It was shortly after 12 and Blue had already opened 22 gifts consisting of clothes, shoes, jewelries, books and dolls. I was getting exhausted just by looking at her and she was already attached to a particular doll so she no longer had interest in opening any more which was fine by me.

"Whats on your list of plans?" Jay asked as he held me tightly as we sat on the couch watching Blue play with her toys.

"I was think about the aqaurium. Its like a 45 minutes tour. Then they are doing the family christmas play that should be fun we can go to that and then maybe just explore over Malia's Island a little bit before dinner." I said.

"I wanna go!" Blue said raising her hands.

"See.. She loves it!" I said to him.

"So when do you wanna go?" He asked Blue.

"Now!" She said hopping up with her doll in her hands.

"Okay then, leta get ready." He said unwrapping his hands from around.

"Daddy?" Blue said. "Can Bey get me dressed please?" She asked walking over to him.

"If she agrees to then yea." He said looking at me.

"Sure. Lets go bathe." I said standing up as she took my hands and guided me to her room.

"Are we gonna dress alike?" She asked as she walked me to her room.

"Hmmmm...I don't think your dad would want you dressing like me." I said

"Yes he would. Look through my clothes and you can choose." She said motioning me towards her closet. "I'll get my clothes to bathe." She said running of to her dresser.

I watched as she walked away whilst I stood there smiling. She was too percious and cute. Everything about her was absoultely perfect.

"You are very beautiful, smart and special." I said to her as I saw her walking towards me with her panties in her hands.

"Thank You Bey!" She said smiling as she came besides me.

"Your welcome." I replied. "Now, an outfit that matches mines." I said turning my focus back to her closet. "Hmmmm....What is this?" I asked pulling out a long white dress that had purple floral designs attached to it.

"Thats my favorite dress but daddy said the back out is too much." She said.

"Well daddy doesn't get to decide. I do.'' I said taking down the dress that looked very similar to the one I had in my bag but no intentions of wearing. "Now lets get you some shoes." I said laying her dress on the bed.

"What about this?" She said reaching for the purple flat shoes.

"Perfect." I said stretching my hands at her for a highfive. "Now you are ready to go." I said looking at her outfit.

"So lets get in the water." She said hopping to the bathroom.

I double checked her outfit before gathering her gold accessories that she wore regularly. Something about Blue made me happy, like it gave me baby fever. She was just the most amazing thing on earth. Her happiness and joy came from the smallest of things and to see how grateful she was at such a young age was heart melting.

I walked into the bathroom as she held her towel around her body hiding her nakedness.

"So what must I do?" I asked as she stood near the bath tub wrapped in her towel.

"Watch me and make sure nothing happens, wash my back and make sure I brush my teeth." She said.

"Well okay then." I said taking a seat on the toilet as she hopped in the warm water. I watched as she started scrubbing her skin as best as possible with her soap and towel but it wasn't working. "Let me help Blue Blue." I said with a smile as I kneeled besides the tub.

That Girl: Book ONE [COMPLETED]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara