Chapter Fifty

I walked down the hall to my room to take a shower. I told mama that today I'd spend it with her and tomorrow take her out for a spa and shopping date, just her and I. I know it would take a while for me to shake off the Mrs. Towers thing but I couldn't help myself. There were so many women being pulled apart from these relationship that it frighten me. I knew I should've listen to Jay. I stayed with Xavier and got myself so beaten down that every trouble relationship I see makes me hate love, but I was in love in Jay.

I pulled out a long sleeve white shirt, with a white jeans pants and some blue converse. I didn't have much to do until the new years and since Jay was here, work was an absoulte hell no.

I ran the warm water across my body trying to balance my body of from the cold. It was coming down to the end of December so I already knew that the cold was about to hit us anytime before January. After showering, I wrapped my body up, placing my hair in a bun. I quickly got dressed, making sure I had everything I need.

I empty out my work bag, placing the things in there corrected place. Just as I was about to toss the bag over head in my closet a stack of money rolled out. I looked around to make sure my mama wasn't here before picking it up. I smiled as I saw the letter attached to it reading "Make sure you and your mother have the greatest Christmas EVER." I smiled to myself because I knew it was Jay.

I doubled checked myself in the mirror before securing the money in the bag. With two counts of the money I had came across 20,000$. I double check my room, making sure everything was in its place. I walked down the hall making sure the door was locked and unnecessary plugs were pulled out. I took out a bag of chips and orange juice and headed to my mama's room.

"My queen." I said knocking and entering. "You ready?" I asked as I saw her sitting on the bed.

"Yea baby. Just was sending up a word of prayer for Mrs. Tower." She said placing her bible on her night stand before closing her blinds.

"Well thats good mama. Make sure everything is locked and all the plugs pulled out." I said.

"They are baby." She replied. "Lets go on our journey." She said closing her room door and leaving. I punched in the security code quickly before locking the front door, exiting as we headed towards my car.

"So where we going baby?" My mama asked.

"Well first of. We need to decide on a Christmas color." I said.

"Ain't Christmas just green, red and white." Mama asked.

"Thats for the Christmas tree. But I mean like for the dining room table. I was think brown and green. It goes good with the home and you like brown and green." I said.

"Oh, yes I do. So we gonna get like bathroom sets, bed sets, table sets and gift wraps and stuff brown and green?" She asked.

"Yea, I like that, and then we gonna buy eachother presents. My friend Taj and her husband will be over here so I can invite them to join us." I said.

"That'll be good, what about Mia and MJ?" Mama asked.

"They are always welcomed. Have you heard from them or Diamond?" I asked her.

"Yea, thats why I was out so early this morning. I went to take them some food and grocery." She said. "Diamond got those kids on the floor. If its even where they be staying for real." She said sorrowfully.

"How about we get them the week before Christmas. Buy them some new clothes, get their hair done and then I'll buy them gifts and stuff." I said.

"That'll be amazing. I love them like I love you. I just wish people would recognize that kids were made to make us stronger. Some people just dont wanna learn.