Chapter Thirty Nine

I stood still in my position as I watched Kellys hands travel down Shericka's ass. My heart did a quick pause before pumping back at normal speed. I couldn't believe she was messing around with this low life bitch.

"You going in miss?" A gentlemen asked me. I looked at him confused as to what he was talking about until I saw the elevator door was open.

"Yea...I think so." I said as I entered the elevator unsure.

My mind was trying to understand why the hell Shericka and Kelly would even be together. Let alone kissing. Xavier told me Shericka and Kelly were his cousins, from his father side. Which would make Kelly and Shericka cousins as well. But that didn't make one fucking sense to me. I didn't care who she liked but I was upset to know she was fucking with that bitch, period. Kelly was the one who ass got all mad with Trent for fucking with Diamond and people like Shericka. But now her tongue was down Shericka's throat.

"Hey sexy how you do-" The man besides me started to speak interfering with my thoughts.

"Not now bitch. I'm not in the mood." I said putting my hands in his face.

My mind was bubbling now. I started to feel like the puppet whilst Kelly and her people were the ring masters. Something wasn't right. Kelly talked to me about Xavier none stop. Hell, she was the one who encouraged me to fall for Xavier. Once Xavier and I got drunk and fucked she was all happy for me to be in love with him.

During all this time he was fucking Trish, who was closed to his supposed stalking ex Shanna. While Trish was fucking Derry who was fucking her said cousin Shericka. Who then messed around with Derry and got pregnant by him. My mind started to think this mess through as I felt a massive headache overtaking me.

Everything was getting to close for comfort and I needed to get out. I exited the elevator once it came on my floor and I started trying to connect these pieces. Why would Kelly make me so vunerable to Xavier knowing the shit he did and who he did it with. I was starting to think Taj, had to experience this same shit too, but why? What did Xavier gain, if he abused women and they left?

My heart sped up as I thought about the amount of women he must of fucked over and did this too. Which only made me consider what my HIV test result would say. It's obvious him and Trish fucked way before he raped me. Even way before he started dating me. Trish had no job and she was a prostitue so where could she possibly get all this money from to keep Derry fresh and fly?

"Wow!" I laughed to myself as I entered into my hotel room and placed my things on the bed.

It was already 6:20 and I had that high anticiapated meeting with Taj. I was more interested as into what aspect I played in all of this. I quickly placed my phone on charge, then moved my things from my backpack into my new bag and purse before I went to bed.

The morning came quickly and that I wasn't surprise of. Instead of the sun waking me up my hotel phone did the job for me. I stretch my hands across the bed and onto the nightstand taking the phone of the hook.

"Hello?" I answer sheepishly as my eyes remained close.

"Hey, Its Taj, remember? We're suppose to be doing breakfast?" She said alerting me.

"Oh, Yea, I do. Um what time would you like for us to meet up?" I asked yawning.

"Umm, well you sound sleeply and so do I so what about 12 for lunch?" She asked.

"Yea, that would be perfect, where to be exact?" I asked.

"Cove, we'll do lunch and then probably look around in a few stores." She said.