Chapter Seventy Four

Eventhough I went back to bed with Carter, I still didn't get much sleep. I rested for about an hour before my stomach came crumbling down and I was hanging over a toliet bowl. When I finally got back to bed, my mind decided to search through all the problems I left back at home, which resulted in me messaging my mother. After a talk with Mama Tina, I felt alot better and the prayer afterwards did alot too.

I turned on my back, switching my eyes from Jay's face to the outside. Jay's penthouse was on the top floor and had an amazing balcony. The sun rose in the direction of his room window so it did the job of waking him up instead of his watch. I rubbed his hands up and down as I admired the amazing sunrise and swirl mix of orange, blue and a little red in the sky. It had to be one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen. Besides that, the next one would have to be the man, whose arms were wrapped tightly around me.

I stared at Jay's face, waiting for him to deliver his morning shuffle before opening his eyes. Which consisted of, him tighting his grip around me, placing his face into the pillow, followed by his legs stretch and his amazing smiles before saying "Good Morning Beautiful." I smiled at the thought of those words being uttered, thats something I could definitely see myself getting used.

I remain in my position as the sun continued to rise. I didn't want to spend all of my day in bed, when I had New York City to dominate. Along with that, Jay had a special surprise awaiting me, I reminded myself.

"Good Morning". A tiny voice said beside me. I turn to see Blue with a bright smile plastered across her face.

"Morning Princess!" I said smiling from ear to ear at her amazing energy and beauty. "Hop in blueberry". I said patting the spot besides me.

"How did you sleep?" She asked inmediately starting her questions and answers period.

"Great actually. The best sleep I have had in a really long time." I said with a chessy grind on my face. "How about you?" I asked.

"It was good. I sleep in my room again." She said happily. "When are we going to get breakfast?" She asked flicking the hair from around my face.

"Um..Maybe when your dad gets up." I said hoping she didn't ask for me to cook.

"When? I am hungry now." She whined. I smiled lightly because I totally agreed with her. It sames like eating before bed causes extreme hunger in the morning. I lightly giggled as Blue waited for my respond.

"He's getting up right now." I smiled as I notice the strong grip around my body tighten, before he slowly released it and stretched his legs out. I turned to face him as I waited a few seconds for his eyes to pop open.

"Morning beautiful!" He said with small smirk as he lightly kissed my lips.

"Morning baby." I said leaning into his body before releasing. "We are hungry." I said falling on my back as Blue crawled between us giving her dad his hug and kiss.

"How about our favorite diner in Manhattan?" He asked Blue as he held her up in mid air shaking her around.

"Yes and then my hair has to wash!" She said assuring him.

"Yea. We'll do that during bath time." He said.

"Umm..How about I do that? I am a great hairstylist for natural hair." I said tugging at my hair.

"Yayy!" Blue cheered as she land on her father's chest.

"Good." Carter agreed as he sat up placing his back to the bed's headboard. "Um, I'm gonna brush my teeth and head over to the diner to get breakfast. You two can bathe and get ready. So we can get on the move by 10." He said giving Blue and I kisses.