Chapter Twenty

"Baby, wake up!" I heard in my ear. I pushed the sound away from my ears as I gripped the soft white pillow tightly enjoying the sweetness of sleep. "Baby, you got school in two hours." I heard again, this time I was being pulled closely and rubbed between my thighs.

"Mhmmm..." I moan out in weakness as hands creeped into my sleeping shorts gripping my front; causing me to jump as my eyes flinged open.

"Get up Bey. You got school and I got a business meeting on a office contract. Lets go take a shower, and I'll finish waking you up." Xavier said smiling as he rolled me on my back and kissed my lips. "Morning beautiful!" He said.

"Mhmmm..Morning!" I said disgruntly with a smirk.

"Haha..you wanted to do back to back summer classes so what do you expect. Your ambition is as big as Texas and growing." He said pulling me on top of him.

"Remind me to never do that again please." I whined as I rested on his chest.

"I won't. Cause next time, you will have to discuss that with me." He said kissing my lips. "Lets go take a shower." He demanded as we both rolled out of bed. I sleepishly held onto him as he dragged me in the bathroom.

We did our daily routine, using the toliet one behind the other, brushing our teeth together before hopping in the showering. I started removing my clothes slowly watching as Xavier shampoo his hair in the shower. I finally got in turning on the double shower head as we proceed to washing ourselves.

"What's on your agenda for today?" Xavier asked coming behind me as I washed my under arms and breast.

"School, I'm suppose to catch up with Kelly and maybe go see my mom." I said.

"So when you go see your mom are you getting more clothes to bring over?" He asked hopefully.

"I'm going to bring a little more. Thats all. Its not even been a full month yet Xavier. We don't need to force this, we need to enjoy this." I said hopping on my toes as I kissed him lightly.

"What about a little money in your wallet? I have to go to the bank today too. Atleast let me give you something Bey." He pleaded.

"I don't need it Xavier." I said causing him to suck his teeth. "Baby, I appericate all that you do. You don't have to sustain me." I said gripping his neck.

He let out a sigh before turning to face me. "Your not like the other girls I had and I like that. But I was raised to know that no matter what, I am still the man of the household and the relationship. Let me do that, please." He begged sternly.

Its been almost a month since Xavier and I made things official. Its also been since then that I've been granted vacation with pay, so every week I still recieved a paycheck. Along with that, I was given $20,000 by Mr. Carter while working those two days specially requested by him.

I had more than enough money to survive for more than that 3-4 years. The reason I got a job was so that I could provide for myself. I have been loving my independence lately, but being with Xavier was starting to make me feel guilty or like I was blowing his ego away everytime I said "I don't need it" to one of his offers.

"Fine. I could use a little money. I was planning on getting a new handbag since forever and I want to change my cellphone so whatever you give me, I'll make it work." I said lying and giving in.

"Thank You Baby!" He said pecking ny lips none stops.

"Okay, lets hurry up, traffic will be tight. We gotta get breakfast and I want to start scouting out a few stores where I can get my bags at." I said.