Chapter Thirteen

I walked into the pharmacy trying my best to avoid anyone of them. I was concerned about Shericka fucking with Trish's man that I forgot how dirty they both were. It wouldn't surprise me if they all had threesomes occasionally. But why? Shericka same like a decent young girl the night I met her, loud but sweet nonetheless. To see her mingling and being so disrespected had me worried.

Xavier did mention something about her moving out of her parents house, the moment she got a chance so I assumed it could be something dealing with parenting issues.

I grabbed a little shopping basket near the entrance of the door as I head towards the back of the isle. I picked up a few washing and dry detergents, along with handwash liquid and toliet paper before checking for shavers.

"Beyonce? Girl is that you?" I heard from the end of the isle. I turned to see Trish walking towards me with a baby in her hands while Derry and Shericka trailed behind.

"Hey, how are you?" I asked as excited as I could.

"Right here. I ain't seen you since Monday. You ain't still mad at me a?" She asked.

"Nope not at all." I said as I continued looking down the isle.

"Oh cause I'll be pissed off at that!" She said laughing.

"Yea." I answered as I continued shopping.

"Hey, haven't I seen you before?" Shericka asked.

"You know Bey?" Trish asked her.

"Yea I've seen you, twice to be exact!" I said.

"Yea, she was whining on Kelly's cousin Xavier. I guess you and him going now uh?" She said to me then looking at Trish as they both smirked.

"Nah, I just met him that night. He was just being friendly." I answered.

"You no what they say about a friendly niggas tho'. Their dick has the same personality." Derry said causing Trish and Shericka to laugh.

"I'm glad you no that Derry. Seeing that you are well diversed in sharing." I said causing him to stop talking.

"Beyonce stop being all in your feels girl. We just playing." Trish said.

"I bet you all are playing, together, without even knowing." I said as I picked up a bottle of body wash.

"Anyways let me go cash up these things." Shericka said obviously offended. "Derry get DJ from Trish before I pounce on a bitch!" Shericka said walking away.

"Bey you gotta chill tho'. All that wasn't even necessary. Shericka a bad bitch she'll fuck a bitch up." Trish said laughing.

"I know she can, she'll fuck up a few men at that too." I said. "But anyways, you and her are friends so I won't nudge." I said.

"Friends? Thats my cousin girl. Thats my first cousin to be exact." Trish said proudly.

I stopped in my step as I repeates what she said. I looked at her and Shericka imagining the shit that probably goes down.

"Oh, I'm sorry. So you all live together?" I asked.

"Nah, she got her own apartment. My boyfriend Derry drops her off to work in the morning and then picks her up from work after 2 the next morning.
So she can come get DJ from me cause I keep her son after school." Trish explained.

I looked at Trish as if she was the dumbest bitch to walk this planet. She was taking care of her cousin's baby while her cousin and her man "goes to work".

"Oh okay then. She has a cute baby." I said as I started walking trying to avoid eye contact. "Who's the father?" I asked curiously.

"Some guy she fucked on a one night stand but he died later that week in car crash." She said.