Chapter Twenty One

I felt my heart sink to my stomach as I fought to keep the butterflies from letting loose. I never like the answers that came after the question 'what'. This time, however, I was determined to hold firm.

"What about him Kelly?" I asked curiously yet nervously.

She took a deep breath before I saw tears draining down her face lightly. I started to become nervous, Xavier couldn't be hurt or injured because she came in here pissed. I just hoped she wasn't about to say something to me that will break my heart.

"Trent, you no the guy I sleep with at Xavier's party?" She asked wiping her tears as I replied with a head shake.
"Xavier and him are bestfriends. I mean super close. The day we went to the Soca bar, Trent was there. We talked for a bit & made out. Then we just went back and forth texting." She said swallowing the lump in her throat.

"So I went back to work, because my two weeks were up, I returned to work yesterday. The casino had been booked out for tonight for some billionaire and his crew so they decided to let the well trained girls, like me, go home and get ready for tonight. So I went home, changed my clothes and decided I would surprise Trent. It was a little after 3 and I knew he would be home anytime after four." She said recalling the event in her head.

"So I went into his house, using the spear key he gave me. I had my lingere underneath my trench coat, hoping to surprise him. When I stepped in the house something felt off. I knew something was off but I needed to find that out for myself. So I continued walking. When I got near the hallway to his room all I heard was loud moans and screaming." She said shaking her head. "I was so angry that I just walked in. I pushed the door open and there he was; in his 1.5 million dollar condo with your dog ass step sister Diamond." She said breaking down slowly.

I got up from my chair and wrapped my arms around her trying to comfort her. Kelly wasn't one to break down but I knew this situation hurted her.

"Kelly I am sorry!" I said rubbing her back.

"I looked in his eyes as he just rammed into her none stop without even feeling sorry for doing what he did to me. He just stayed there and fucked her raw without saying a word or feeling guilty to stop." She said breaking down. "Monica warned me about him but I didn't listen. I thought I was just lusting after him but I didn't no how far in I was until I saw him fucking that prostitue." She snobbed.

"Why would Monica warn you about him in the first place?" I asked slighty confused.

"Trent is famous for cheating, he also had a hard time keeping his hands to himself. But, their rich so of course they have their ways. I just wish Xavier would've warned me since him and Trent are like brothers." Kelly said. I retracked her statement hoping what I suspected wasn't what she was trying to imply.

"So are saying Xavier could be like him? Fucking with prositutes then coming around to fuck with me?" I asked confused and in disbelief.

"I'm saying to protect your heart. Xavier is my cousin but you are my sister and I don't want to see you get into that ditch like you did with Adrian. Xavier doesn't have to be like them but, hey, you are judged by the company you keep." Kelly said.

My whole world stopped. I got that Kelly was afraid for me, but my gut trusted Xavier and I just had flow with my gut. He did have his demands here and there but they were simple ones. He just wanted us to spend as much time together as possible and let me trust him to make decisions.

"I'm sorry this happened." I said rolling my eyes at the thought of seeing Trent in the gas station with Diamond. "Kelly, you're strong, you're not hurt, you're just simply surprise thats all. For whats its worth, Trent's an ass who just missed out on a damn good thing. Diamond, that girl is trouble and sorrow all together in walking human form." I said.