Chapter Ninety

My feet touched the crisp, rich cloth of the red carpet that led towards the club enterance. Like I had expected all heads turned towards Poca and I as we arrived 5 minutes after Kyshard. Our gown fell perfect around our gold heels as we struck a few poses before trailing our hands around our asses then slowly walking into the club.

The atmosphere was turnt and the decor came out alot better in the night. The club was rearranged into a palace, just like Poca wanted. Looking over my shoulder at the hateful glares and lustful eyes, I walked up to the third balcony making sure my ass twirled with every step.

I watched along with the other crew memebers as Poca and Kyshard survey the crowd. Greeting a few people and hugging a few expected guests. This party had Poca's hand all over it and by the look on Kyshard face he was nothing more than please and grateful.

After talking to a few friends, they finally made their way to the balcony by the rest of us. I stood besides Poca as we kept a cane eye on the crowd. We were looking for unfamiliar faces and restless men who let their nerves give them away.

"Poca you real did your thing with this party." I said as I looked around the floor.

"WE did our thing." She replied. "I hope none of these fuck boys try it to night." She pleaded as I kept my eyes at the floor. I shifted my weight to one foot as I folded my arms at a certain thing that caught my eye.

"Oh, the fuck boys might not but I know the hood mattresses in the West just might want to rumble." I said as my blood started to boil.

"What the fuck you talk-" She started to ask before her eyes travelled to the stairs. "Oh hell to the motherfucking NO!" Poca yelled as her eyes flew to Shericka, Diamond and Kelly all dressed in see through mini dresses with no undergarments.

Poca and I stared at the stairs hoping these tricks wasn't about to try it tonight.

"Either they asses just looking to be grimmy or they came for an ass whopping." I said as flipped my hair across my shoulders and moved besides Poca. Not only were they not allowed in this area but they were trying to play a fucking hard game as Kelly started to act a fool with the securities who were pushing them away with the tip of their guns.

"Lets go handle this." Poca said crocking her gun while I led the way.

"Bey and Poca!" Ky called after us. "No war just peace!" He continued as we both gave him a evil glare.

"Ain't nobody looking to buy days old stank pussy in this section bitch." Poca said making her presence known as she ordered the securities to step back. The sight that was before me look pitful. Everyone looked sicked and covered in sores.

"But your man sure like the pleasure this pussy gave him." Shericka chuckled as she tossed her stiffed dry red weave.

I didn't know if they were looking to get a reaction out of Poca but it was to much not to address here; but we decided to not get blood stain over our Alexander McQueen gowns.

"Derry died from AIDs." I said raising my eyebrows at them. "And before he left, he fuck a few niggas and all three of yall continuously! I doubt any nigga would want an ichy dick or in yall case, an aids-ee one." I replied cutting their laughter short.

"Oh, so this bitch could talk aye?" Diamond giggled. "After Xavier fucked that face up you were like a dumb blonde barbie.

"Glad to hear words coming from your mouth Diamond instead of the scent of Xavier Sr' dick." I replied. "I wonder, did you fuck him before or after him and Kelly started messing around when she was 14."

"Bitch!" Poca laughed as anger filled all three of their faces. "Oh dear, yall ladies do not need to be here. Yall need to be at the pharamacy getting a douche and fulling that shit with vingear and water. Yall smell like weeks old bloody pad."

The crowd had obviously grown fond of the little show that we were putting on but I didn't see anything but the truth being said at Kelly and her pussy cats.

"Look, yall end this shit right now." Kyshard said as stepped between Poca and I.

"Kyshard get your bitch, cause I don't think she can handle what I am about to say." Shericka fired back.

"You need to say iy cause I would like to know." Kyshard said looking at her upside down her head.

"She ain't got shit to say. All she came up here to do is start bullshit with that big ass piss stain on the back of her dress!" Someone shouted from the crowd causing everyone to laugh at her.

"If I wanted to fuck you Ky I could and you know that." Shericka said becoming angry.

"No you can't, not with that oder and the sickness dropping of your ass." He laughed as he took a few roses from the vase on the stairway and threw in her face.

"Those should hold you scent until you reach the door. Now Goodbye." I said reaching for Poca as we walked back to the couch on the balcony.

"Those girls can not be serious. I mean come on. If you gonna sell your body for material things at least take care of yourself." Poca said with a sorry look on her face.

"I can't believe this is what its come to. I mean not everyone will be fortunate enough to go to college, get a good job and live the life but you don't have to treat yourself like that." I said shaking my head. "What irks the fuck out of me is that men would fuck up a good thing at home to dip into something like that. I mean gesh, you seriously wanna fuck the thing that everyone else around you is fucking?" I said becoming pissed off.

"They ain't never lied when they say pussy has power." Poca joked. "Be it stink or not."

"Yall good over here." Kyshard asked.

"Yea I'm good." I replied.

"Kyshard, if one of those bitches had test me tonight over some bullshit over you. I swear after this birthday party would be your funeral." Poca said before she pecked his lips. "Now enjoy you night!" She smiled as we walked to the balcony giggling.

"You checked on Carter?" She asked.

"Yea, let me see ifhe had anything else to say." I said as walked back to the couch and collect my purse. I checked my phone one more time sending Carter another selfie of me. As I turned to walk back over to Poca thats when it happened

"SHIT!" was all I heard before I saw Poca dashing to the floor and Kyshard yanking his guns from his suit. The club was no longer filled with music but the frantic screams from females as the entire place fall with pitched darkness.

"Beyonce!" was all I heard before it all went blank.