Chapter Fifty Six

"Are you ready to tell me what really happened between Xavier and You that has got you worried and afraid of love and commitment?" He said leaning against the high glass dining table. "Because I don't think, well, I know that something terrible happened to you and I can't act unless I hear it from you." He said causing me to raise my head.

My stomach started to turn as I starred into Jay's eyes. I know he found out things about me and my life but this was one thing I treaded carefully in hiding. I didn't want to have to imagine Jay's facial expression when I described my condition to him after being so badly bruise. The idea of him knowing I was held down and fucked against my will after he warned me was not something I wanted him to know.

My body started to sway as I felt my stomach jumping. My nerves were taking over me and I could feel myself about to let loose. I took the napkin away from my eyes and shoved it over my mouth. I moved down from the high chair near the kitchen island slowly, as my feet collapsed against the wooden floor. I wasted no time in running towards the bathroom as I dropped to my knees in front of the toilet, bringing up my food. I held my stomach with my left hand while trying to push my hair away from my face with my right but Jay had already gotten to it before me.

"You gonna be okay Beyonce." He said from behind me as he reached from my hair accessories on the sink.

"I ate too much." I said through my heavy breathing before I launch at bringing up more of my food.

"Thats what happened." He said.

After a few minutes of my stomach rejecting the food, it finally eased up. I sent Jay to the kitchen to get my a bottle of Gaterode as I cleaned up my mess. I took of my shirt leaving me in my bra as I rinised out my mouth a few times before brushing my teeth and rinsing with listerine.

"You sure you okay?" Jay asked walking into the bathroom as I poured a few drops of bleach in the toilet.

"I'll be okay. I just need a slice of chessecake and a gaterode." I said putting the cleaning products under the sink as I moved towards the door.

"Bey, you just threw up." He said confused as into why I would want anything else to eat.

"I know, but I want two slices of chessecake." I said demandly. "Are you telling me that I am fat?" I asked shocked as I felt my tears coming.

"No." He said quickly as my eyes became glossly. "Bey? Not again." He said as I held my hands over my eyes trying to stop the tears.

"I'm so sorry!" I cried through my tears as he pulled me into him.

"Lets go open your gifts and you can eat all the chessecake you want while doing so." He said picking me up from my feet as he rested me down softly on the bed. A few minutes later, he came inside with 4 slices of chessecakes on a platter with another Gaterode. "Thats okay for you?" He asked kissing my forehead.

"Yea. Its perfect." I said smiling as I took a dig into my first slice while he got up to retrieve the gifts.

These emotions were working my damn nerves to the fullest. I hated that everything made me cry or got me upset. I really needed school to start. This shit wasn't gonna work, I need something to keep me busy.

"Where must I put these?" Jay asked interrupting my thoughts as he came inside with 6 boxs wrapped in black gift paper in his hands.

"On the bed!" I squealed like a kid on Christmas morning; well it is Christmas.

"Good. Let me go and get the others." He said.

I quickly finished of my cake as I smiled as the numerous gifts he bought. I didn't know why but I felt Jay had something up his sleeves. I wasn't ready for marriage or sure about this relationship but I couldn't get out. The only way I could was if Jay wanted to because I couldn't walk away from him.