Chapter Thirty Five

The sound of the bedroom doors slamming woke me up. I tried lifting my head, but immediately it fell back onto the pillow. I closed my eyes tightly as I moan in pain and agony. I tried to hold my jaw, but failed. It was completely swolen.

Tears started to fall as my mind flash back to everything Xavier did. I didn't even get a chance to explain myself before he unleashed his anger. I gripped the white pillow with my two hands underneath it as I survey the room. I was back in Xavier's room. Somewhere I didn't want to be. I sat up with the pillow near my left swolen jaw. I wanted to touch it but everytime I thought about it my tears started to build up.

The sheet that was draped around me was yanked of, exposing my completely naked body. I looked down at my skin noticing red bruises that were now there. I dropped the pillow from my face as I saw Xavier standing near the bed. He looked at me in digust as I looked from him to myself. I wasn't like this when I came to his place. When I left school, I remembered the choking and slapping. The last thing I saw was Xavier's fist connecting with my jaw as I was laid out onto the concrete parking lot.

I looked at my body touching each spot, it couldn't be. Xavier was angry but he wasn't like this, he wouldn't do this to me. He wouldn't have with me unconscious. Because that was considered rape. Right? He didn't, maybe he just stripped me from my clothes and attempted to put a shirt over me instead but forgot. There has to be another explanation.

"You're still alive I see." He finally spoke. "I was about to fuck you up, rearrange you face but I decided against it." He said letting the sheets fall from his hands.

There was a quick moment of silence as I focused on my body. I was way to terrified to even go on with a back and forth agrument with Xavier.

"Did you......did you.....have sex with me last night?......When I was practially unconscious?" I asked shocked as I felt my body starting to shake with disgust.

"No, I fucked you while you were unconscious. Thank God for Karren though. After she checked your pulse and told me you would be or right, I just got right to work. Rip your little stink pussy into pieces." He said stretching his hands above his head. I sat there grabbing my skin on my arm as tears started to fall. I felt disgusted and used.

"I don't see why you crying. I mean come on, how many other men already fuck you and you was okay with it. What? They paid you and I didn't?" He asked letting out a small chuckle. "No, let me guess, they fucked you in your sound mind and I didn't! Well bitch, there is a first for everything." He said followed by laughter.

Shock over took my body as I felt my mind losing control over my body. My eyes became blurry with tears as I held my stomach. I trailed my hands down my body touching every inch of it. I was completely covered in red bruises from my stomach to my thighs. I moved my hands between my thighs but completely stopped as I felt wet sticky liquid near my vagaina.

"You raped me?" I asked holding my chest as I tried not to scream. I moved my fingers in further, rubbing my hands closer. I wiped up whatever it was on my vagina and pulled my fingers towards me. I wanted to scream as I saw a white substance still on me.

"You can call it rape. I call it fucking a bitch who likes to be fucked by men with tips." He said as he pulled out the drawer from the night stand. "I almost forgot." He said moving around the bed. "You probably feel violated because my ass ain't hand you the money up front. Here you go. Thats your tip, because thats all you weak ass is worth." He said throwing a 10$ bill at me as he walked over to the bathroom.

I sat in the bed, crying beyond the tears that fell. My body was frozen in disbelief and I couldn't think straight. I couldn't believe what happened to me. I felt like a washed up whore who men just fuck on desparate hours.