Chapter Fifty One

"What plans have you came up with for Christmas?" Jay asked me.

"Well, I just got our Christmas tree. Someone set it up for me all I have to do is decorate it. Mama bought some new wooden blinds so they are being installed. Once that is done then I can start doing some cleaning and dusting down, then wrapping the gifts and decorating our rooms." I said proudly.

"And whats on the menu for Christmas at your home?" He asked.

"Peas n Rice, Butterball Turkey, Stuffing, BBQ Ribs, Baked Chicken, Macaroni, Plantian, Cole Slaw, Potatoe Salad, Cranberry Sauce, Cornbeard, Ham, Garlic Bread....All of our favorites." I said cheerfully.

"Damn. Thats like a heart attack on a plate." He said jokingly.

"Whatever. Its our first time in our new home and the first time we are doing Christmas this big. We have got less than 3 days before Christmas." I said.

"Have you put up any lights yet?" He asked.

"Yea.. the outside is completely decorated. I got some deers, santa clause, snowmen and stuff outside. Tonight is gonna be the lighting if the Christmas tree and Mia and MJ are coming over for the holidays so its gonna be magicial." I said excitingly. "What about you and Blue?" I asked.

"Uh...Nothing much. She gets alot of the gifts. I just make sure she enjoys it the best way possible." He said.

"Thats boring Jay. Like you seriously need to add some spiece to it." I said.

"By doing what?" He asked.

"How about I come over, we order an all white tree, decorate it with the frozen theme for her, go out buy her gifts and then on Christmas day you and her can come over for dinner?" I suggested.

"I'd like that. So if I come over for dinner by you does that mean you spend the night here with Blue and I?" He asked.

"That would be a great idea." I said softly.

"Hmm...So when can I expect you here?" He asked.

"Umm.. maybe around 4. I'm just gonna decorate our tree and then decorate the dining room table." I said.

"Or right then I'll make sure Blue is down with plan." He said.

"Okay, I'll see you later." I said.

"Bye Bey. Love you." He said.

"Bye and I love you too Jay." I said blushing before hanging up the phone.

"Your cheeks are hurt if everytime he calls you're smiling from ear to ear." Mama said as she walked into the front room.

"He's really sweet mama." I said blushing as I started decorating the tree.

"I can imagine. I like the aura I get from him. He same humble and understanding. He's very mature too." She said.

"Yea he is. I told him I'll come over at 4 and help with decorating for Christmas. He's got Blue and I know she would love a little fun and a time to get in the spirit." I said as I stood on top of the ladder.

"Blue uh? Beyonce thats a little serious you know." My mama said unwrapping the decorations.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Children are like prophets. If their spirit and soul love you then its like an indication to their family that you are the one. Especially when it comes to little girls and their father. If you're in it just because he is a real man and not because you love him then you're hurting them both baby." My mama said.

"I do love him. I just don't think I can tell him about Xavier yet. Two nights before the incident with Xavier we had sex. Even though Xavier and I were still together I kind of ended it after Jay and I slept together because he asked me if I was happy in the relationship and I said 'NO'." I informed mama as I hung my head. "How must I tell him that after he left and after I gave him hope that Xavier and I were done, that all these things happen" I said shaking my head.