Chapter Twenty Six

"Bey what happened? What did he do?" She asked rushing across the table to me. "Beyonce talk to me!" She pleaded as she held onto me.

I knew I would crack under pressure and break down eventually. I had this thing in my mind about how I saw Xavier and I. Now that photo was deleted and replaced with me in tears. The more I tried to swollow my hurt and pride the bigger I became. I rather burst here and now before I did it around people could careless.

"Kelly everything. Its been almost two days and he hasn't called, he didn't even bother texting." I cried as I started experience the whole feeling over again like last night.

"Yesterday he got so upset that he didn't even want to give me a ride to school or let me use his car. He dragged me out my mama's house to go sleep by him. Then I ran into Trish and Diamond who pulled up in a Maybach by the resturant and I knew I've seen that car before. I could swear that car was Xavier's. I can't take this anymore. I am losing my mind and body every second." I said through the lump in my throat.

"You got to be crazy if you think I'm going to let you lose yourself over a nigga Beyonce. How many times must I tell you, to stop letting these boys control your emotions." She said reaching into her bag and wiping my tears.

I quickly remembered that Kelly wasn't the best at throwing parties so I knew my petty party was about to be shitted on.

"You already know and see what kind of world this is. There are only a few good men and you're just gonna let these corny ass boys who pretend to be men walk around with your heart in their hands?" She questioned.

"Kelly I can't help it. When I love, I love hard. All I ever asked for was honesty, support and loyalty. And I do it because I will give the same without question." I said to her.

"You don't ask for those things Beyonce, a healthy relationship demands those elements. If you have to beg and plead for it then why are you even in the relationship? Why are you sinking yourself in deeper only to end up hurt and destoryed?" She questioned.

"I don't know Kells." I cried.

"Then when a good man comes along to actually do right by you, you can't even see it because your fixed on what you've experienced. Your too smart to make the same silly mistakes." Kelly said getting upset.

"I try not to let it happen but I just can't stop it. I thought if I did right by my man then the same would come back to me. I guess I was wrong. Whats even worst is that he could possibly be sleeping with Trish and Diamond then turning right around and fucking me at night. While they laughing at me behind my back." I cried harder as images of him flashed through my mind.

"What makes you think he's fucking them?" She asked turning her head away from me.

"Yesterday while I was at Charlie's I saw a blacked out Maybach. Her and Diamond came out of it. Its exactly like Xavier's. After Trish and I had our exchange on words I left. When I got in my car, I realized that the maybach was still on. I couldn't see the face because the tints were too dark. Then today, that same Maybach Trish was driving again this time Xavier's ex-stalking girlfriend got picked up in it. Then yesterday, I had to call my mama to get me a ride. She called Adrian to come and get me. Adrian started his talking then asked me why I couldn't use Xavier's car when he has so much other people using them!" I said trying to stop my flow of tears.

"You need to stop thinking and face reality. You are to brilliant and too smart to allow men to run your emotions. Not every male who walks around with a car, home and job means they are a man. You need to distinguish wither Xavier is a man or a boy to you. Cause from what it sames like he is still a boy. You can't go around trying to fix and raise Xavier to be what you think you two can be. Its like taking a leaky bucket to the well. It can't hold anything in it for too long." She said I took in everything she said.