Chapter Seventeen

The party at Xavier's house didn't go quite as I intended. As soon as we entered in the penthouse everyone raced towards the liquors. Kelly and Mickey whined and grinded on eachother to the music holding a vodka bottle while Xavier and I dance with Barcadi bottles to our head.

I was always one to handle my liquor well but I decided to lets loose and just have fun. After three bottles down, I was ready to strip down into my black lace lingere set. My back was already in pain because Xavier keep me bent over while dancing all night. A few minutes later, we were joined by three of his friends who immediately turned the party out, allowing four sets of drunk horny couples to roam Xavier's living room.

After a while of none stop dancing and drinking, we started to clear out the living room, allowing Monica and Derek, Xavier friend, to have their privacy. Monica was wilder than I expected. She didn't even wait for Trent to make a move before she attacked his pants and started massaging his dick.

As for Kelly, well, she was a fireball all by herself. Xavier threw me over his shoulders and headed quitely to his room, we heard Kelly's loud mouth enjoying herself with Trent. Besides me and Xavier, Mickey and George were the only ones who made it in a room safely without being seen or heard.

"I love you; you know that." He said pushing my body close to him. "You make me so happy!" Xavier said to me, as he placed me down on the bed gently.

He immediately removed his belt and his pants exposing his sack underneath his boxers. I immediately choked, sitting up and tossing the liquor bottle to the ground. His huge dick was frighten but I wanted it nonetheless.

The terror in my eyes quickly became lust as I crawled at the end of the bed reaching for Xavier's face. I immediately collided my lips with his tasting his breath, filled with liquor, or maybe it was mines. I shoved me tongue in his mouth as they wrestled none stop. The liquor was adding more energy to me as I moved my body up and down next to his, becoming more horny.

I gripped his neck pulling him towards me as I fell backwards on the black sheets. He moved his hands up and down my thighs as I wrapped my legs behind his back. He broke the kiss, causing me to moan, begging for his touch. I've imagined this over and over in my head but feeling his naked body on mines was on another level.

He trailed his lips down to my neck kissing a sucking on it hard as he searched for my spot. I let out a loud moan as I moved my hands down his tone, full body. I wanted him and the urge was becoming irresitable. I trailed my hands down his body to his trouser, pulling his dick out the little hole as I massaged it none stop. The touch of my fingers around his manhood was doing wonders because the more I stroked it the more he bite down my neck.

He moved down my stomach leaving little bites along the way as he licked my soft skin. He gripped my thong with his index finger, pulling it down slowly, kissing every part of my pussy as it became exposed. He slipped it down tossing it with my bra. He pushed my feet up towards my face as he held onto my thighs, kissing the inside of me causing my sensitive area to become moist.

He shoved his mouth between my legs. Screaming, I yanked the black sheets dragging my finger through the cold rich fabric. My body started to twist as I bent my toes gripping the sheets from under me. He bite at my clit before I broke out in a loud moan surrendering into my first orgasm in 3 years.

He moved his fingers around my clit, collecting up my rivers of juice that flooded around his hands. Without warning he slipped his fingers inside my hole causing me to lose my mind. I started bounce against his fingers getting turned on by the tease.

I screamed as he slipped another in pentrating the tightness for what was about to come. He slowly crawled up placing his hands on my stomach. He creeped up to my face, kissing my lips gently before sliding his dick in. I bit on his bottom lips as I yelled in pain.