Chapter Forty Five

I tossed on the large sofa as I heard my cellphone ringing. I was up early yesterday morning so it was no surprise my body was exhausted. I pulled my phone from out my bag as the sound became louder. I check my phone screen seeing 10 missed calls. It was mama. I had forgotten to tell her that I was crashing at work tonight until I felt better.

"Hello Mama." I said as I looked around the penthouse.

"Beyonce, what did you do?" She asked shocked.

"What do you mean mama?" I asked confused.

"The people by the home said everything was paid in full, plus we got our insurance sorted out before time and a moving truck is here to carry our things." She said excitingly. "Did you do this?" She asked.

"Umm....Indirectly." I said a little surprised. "Look mama, I'm gonna talk to you when I reach. I'm heading home now so you could start packing." I said as my head begin to hurt from my lack of rest.

''Okay baby. Be careful." She said before hanging up.

I rolled over a little as I rest my head back down on the pillow. I was kind of tired but up to say the lest. I got the penthouse card from of the glass table in the frontroom and picked up my bags. I checked around one more time making sure everything was neatly fixed. I quickly closed the door, sliding the card near the scanning machine to acknowledge my depature before heading for the elevator.

I tossed my bags over my shoulder and made a dash for my car. I got inside my car and immediately pulled the seat back. I left my window shield protector up as I dozed of to sleep in the cool of my air condition.

After a few minutes of laying in that uncomfortable position I decided to get up. My eyes were strong enough to stay open so that was a good thing. I started my car and headed over the Malia's bridge.

I decided to stop by starbucks to get myself a coffee for the last long ride of an hour and half to my old home. I pulled the 50$ bill out my purse and headed to the door.

I stood in line and checked the time, it was already after 10, almost time for me to report back to work because time moved so quickly. I survey the menu before deciding on a grandé pumpkin spiece coffee with a breakfast sandwich and a strawberry danish. I don't no where the appetite came from but I was feeding it. I stood on the side near the window as I waited for my name to be called.

Just as I glance at my car, I saw a new update BMW pulled in the parking lot. I admired the amazing features of it before seeing who came out the car. I watched as Xavier and Trish exited the car with her from the driver's side. My stomach started to turn at the sight of his hands draped around her waist. I wasn't surprise to see them here since it was only 20 minutes away from his old penthouse.

I watched as they laughed amongst eachother as he kissed her neck as they entered the store. I was happy to say the sight of it only disgusted me but it didn't make me angry. I was surprise at myself that just after a few days of it all going down I was back on my feet again.

"Miss Beyonce, one pumpkin spiece grande coffee, a large breakfast sandwich with everything and a strawberry swirled danished?" The thick lady said as she called off my order.

"Thats me." I said pulling out $2 to tip her.

"Thank You and enjoy your morning." She said.

I stopped near the table to get myself a few napkins before the café erupted in a loud gasp.

"This motherfucking bitch got the nerve to show her face!" I heard Trish said as Xavier held her back.

I turned to see her yanking her body up obviously looking for rematch but she couldn't throw a blow to save her life.