Chapter Eighty

Graduation was fastly approaching and so was the birth of my baby. As agreed, my mother finally met Carter and I quit my job at Kane Beach. So all my days were spent dealing with my Anatomy class and my early internship.

"What are we eating today?" Raniece asked she and I walked into the Deli after our Chemistry class.

"I was thinking about the cheese and broccoli soup with a chicken sandwich and chessy fries." I replied.

"Sounds good. I am going to get the same cause this Anatomy class is going to kick our asses." Raniece replied as we both placed our order and headed to find a table.

Picking the seat near the window, we both threw our book bags down and let out a sigh of relief. Since I met Raniece, I have grown to like, she wasn't shady, immature or materalistic like the other two persons I have befriend in the past. In fact she was like a mentor to me, unknowingly, her life achievements were an indirect testimony to me.

"So how did you meet Sheeran?" Raniece said as she placed her phone on the table.

A little surprised, I raised my head from the table and followed her actions. "Um, we just met this semester. Why?" I answered.

"Nothing really. I just think you should stay away from her. I have heard she is trouble on wheels." She continued.

"Oh really." I replied carefully choosing my words.

"Trust. I know. We came from NYU together. We never bucked heads because I was in medicine and she was doing law. How she got to do medicine, I have no idea but I heard that girl is pure trouble." She informed me.

I fixed my posture in the cushion red seat as I twisted my body towards Raniece becoming more focused. "What did you hear?" I asked becoming interested.

"My friend who was in pre-law with her told me she was chased away from NYU because some relationship she had with a man name Gregg Zander. He's a big time investor in the school." She said above a whisper. "Her and her friends had this clique that only dated rich men. Kind of like girls with sugardaddies. Apperantly she stole a large amount from him and the wife found out about it." She continued.

"She was a sugarbaby!" I asked alot less shocked than I actually was.

"For years. Her mama was, well is too. I heard they prey on the idea of older rich men. They said the real reason she took the money was because her parents cut her of and when Gregg went to get it back she threaten to expose their relationship to the media and she had strong proof because they said she was pregnant." Raniece said gazing around the deli.

"Oh God. What did she do with the baby? Did they take it from her?" I asked.

"Take? Oh Please Beyonce." Raniece chuckle. "Girls who prey on the idea of a sugar daddies doesn't do the pregnancy thing. Its sex and attention in exchange for money and fancy things. Some of them. Sheeran has done this before, the pregnancy is just a scam until she gets what she wants and then move unto someone else." Raniece said. "Just be careful around her, she is trouble and she likes to cling unto people so they can be targets be default."

"I don't bother with her much. I kind of knew she was trouble when she partically told me she was playing my ex Adrian." I informed.

"Yip; just like her mama." Raniece countered. "Let me go check on our order real quick."

I sat back as I let Raniece's words circulate throughout my mind. The whole sugar daddy thing wasn't something shocking to me. All the girls in my town did that and when they couldn't pay for school fees they cling unto anyone over 45 with a credit card and BMW. What I couldn't understand was how and why did she switch from pre-law into medicine and if she just switched over her major how did she get so far. Maybe it was the whole new life change. Whatever it was, I hope she becareful because the world out there is a whole lot worst than what meets the eye.

~~

I rest my back against Carter's chest as I sat between his legs wrapped up in his cool cotton sheets. Since we came of the private island and back into town, I have been living by Carter. My mother suggest that I spend more time with him so that the baby and him can bond more. Lately, everything between us has been perfect and all he could talk about is our fully completed home back in NYC.

"So what do you want? Brown and Tan or just plain white?" He asked as he held up the board of paint colors. Right now we were trying to decide on a set color for the outside.

"I think we should go with brown and tan." I said. "Are the walls and gates going to be tan also?" I asked.

"Yea. If you would like it too."

"Good then. Brown and Tan it is. I want that chocolate brown."

"That would be tight." He said biting down on my neck.

"And for Blue's room. Did she decide yet?" I asked.

"She was thinking pink. Something girlie." He informed me.

"How about pink walls with purple strips? And we can give her white furniture so that we can change the theme whenever she wants?" I asked.

"Sounds cool and for the baby?" He asked rubbing my stomach and leaving kisses around my neck.

"We'll decide when she or he comes." I said pulling his face into my neck more.

"Hmmm.." He sounded before loosing my bra strap and moving his lips down my back. "So," he started to speak between kisses, "our we getting married before we move in together or after?" He asked.

My body suddenly froze as my heart rate started to climb. I wasn't shock, more like caught of guard because I wasn't 100% sure where Carter's mind was with marriage yet.

"Marriage?" I said above a whisper as Carter swinged my body around and place my legs on either side of him.

"Beyonce. We are not doing this again. If I wanted to waste my time and energy on something that wouldn't last then I would've never came to you." He said bringing my forehead into his. "I am not going to give you my time, energy and sperm just to play with it and when you get bored with it you just walk of." He said kissng my lips.

"So.." I trailed.

"So. I wanna know when will it be okay for you to allow me to make you Mrs. Carter?" He asked.

''Shawn." I said with a smile creeping across my face. "Sometime after the baby and after my internship." I said.

"Thats like a year in a half from now." He whined.

"I didnt say you have to wait to propose then." I said kissing his lips as I started to rotate my hips on his manhood.

"Fine. Just start planning the wedding once the baby has come." He smiled as he took my ass into the palm of his hand.