Chapter Eighty Three

I strapped myself inside the car seat as Carter made sure Blue was properly secured. Resting his jacket besides Blue, he started the engine to his all black BMW and we were off. Instead of holding the dinner at the Grandé Victoria he decided we eat at the Martinique La Belle resturant. Holding onto his hands that was on the car shift I concentrated on breathing as much as possible to calm my nerves.

"Let's try make this quick; one hour in and out before you stress yourself and the baby out." Carter said unbuckling my seatbelt and kissing my lips as we arrived to the resturant in no time.

I stepped out the car and picked up my all black Givenchy clutch that went with my Chanel ankle length one shoulder dress. Carter certainly out did himself on this one and I was stunned.

"Don't stress yourself. If you feel uncomfortable let me know we'll go home.'' He said as he picked Blue up and held me close by the waist.

The resturant that I once waitress in, was now beautiful decorated and rennovated. The smooth elite and beautiful designed dining area looked like something taken from a Paris magazine. The place was completely booked with guest wearing nothing but the finest garments.

"He's right over there." Carter spoke as he point towards a much older man who had a champagne bottle in his hand. Immediately his eyes flew to us and his smile faded so did the man who stood besides him.

"Is that your uncle?" I asked as I pointed to the white man besides his father.

"Not by blood." He informed.

My feet slowly dragged one behind the other as Carter waved to a few of the guests before entering the secured area.

"Well, Shawn. I didn't expect for you to bring a completely stranger with you and my granddaughter tonight. We could've waited to see her at the club or by the adult beach." His father joked before we were formally introduced, which cause my guards to go up.

"You can stop your bullshit right there. If anyone is a stranger here its me and you." Carter said as he covered Blue's ears causing his father and uncle to stop smiling.

"So, lets start this again. Ole man, Uncle this is Beyonce my soon to be wife and the mother of my unborn child." He said with a smile as he pulled me in closer.

"Pleasure to meet you.'' I smiled as I extended my hands for a shake. His father looked at him with a tight jaw and cold eyes before looking at my hand in disgust and shaking it. While we shook hands, my attention was captured by the two figures walking towards us. I nearly choked as I saw Sandra and Sheeran walking towards us dressed in all white see through dresses.

"Is that Sandra's daughter?" I whispered to Carter in awe.

"Yea." He answered.

"Mr. Carter & Mr. Dean." Sandra spoke as and her and her daughter hugged both men.

"Come take a seat." Carter whispered to me.

"Beyonce!" Sheeran spoke as she spotted me.

"Hey Sheeran." I replied with a smile as her mother's eyes watched me filled with anger. I didn't know what her problem was with me and as of late I could've of cared less.

"You two know each other?" Carter asked.

"Yea we.." Sheeran started

"Yea we had Anatomy together. That was before the ones who passed the lecture part moved on and the others were thrown out of the course." I spoke up looking Sheeran straight in the eye.

"I thought you said Sheeran was doing pre-law. How did she start doing medicine all of sudden?" Carter asked Sandra.

"She's still young, she can change her mind." Sandra spat.