Chapter Sixteen

After footing the bill at Seahorse Mr. Carter and my family left. The bill was a little costly for my pocket, but as always, money wasn't an issue for him. He paid the $1000 bill that consisted of the booking of the upperlevel and our food. Along with that, he handed the waiter 300$ for tips.

As we left the resturant my mother, took my car keys and walked ahead with MJ and Mia while Mr. Carter and I trodded behind after Blue returned to their penthouse with her bodyguard and nanny.

"Thanks again for the dinner." I said as we moved at a steady pace.

"You're welcome. When can I see you again?" He asked. I was caught of guard a bit but expected him to ask anyways.

"I don't no, I'm free on the weekdays. I have work on Saturday and I am going to work so don't bother telling me no. Then I have an outting with my friend Kelly, then school through the week and work sometimes at night so you will have to set a date." I informed him.

"Hmmmm... I'll see about it. Why do you work at a job that requires such late hours and you have school?" He asked.

"Because I want my own money and this job pays hell of a lot of dough. Besides, my mother has to do everything so I don't mind it. She won't let me help out with the bills so the lest I can do is take care myself and the kids." I said.

"I see. Just don't lose sight of school. Don't become side tracked." He encouraged me. "I like a woman with a future beyond just working hours at any type of job to get by." He stated.

"I bet you do." I said stopping near the curve before arriving at the parking lot. I starred at him in silence for a while as I waited for him to make his move. Thankfully Blue had already left so it was just him and I. I didn't want to leave without him making a move; again.

"Tell me something and I'll tell you something." He said moving closer to me.

I looked into his brown eyes becoming completely lost. I knew this was gonna happen without a question, I just didn't no when. I rattled through my thoughts quickly before speaking. I had lied to him earlier knowing Xavier and I were making progress but I had to be truthfully.

"I think I'm falling for you." I said softly. The words of my heart, blurted out through my lips causing him to smile. He stepped closer to me creeping his hands around my waist.

"I have fallen for you. I'm just waiting for you to fall so I can catch you baby girl." He said brushing his forehead against mines lightly before pulling my face up as he gazed into my eyes.

''Give it time. Its coming alot sooner than I anticipated." I said as I felt his warm breath across my face.

"I'll wait as long you need me too." He said.

I smiled lightly before he collided his lips with mines. His large, thick hands moved from my upper back down to the top of my hip as I emerged into the kiss. It was exactly what I waited for as I snaked my hands around his neck pulling him towards me. In that moment everything around me was frozen and numb as I pulled onto his bottom lips not wanting to let his mouth go. I smiled through the kiss just as he released my mouth pecking my lips three times.

"I want to see again soon." He said kissing my neck.

"I'd like that. I blushed before hugging him tightly. I traced my hands down his shirt softly before removing myself from his body.

"I'll let you go. If you see a strange number call you. Its me. I don't do the medicore texting and I want to hear your voice so answer." He said kissing me one more time. "Have a good night and be safe." He said after escorting me to the parking lot.