Chapter Sixty Two

The first week of school had finally ended and I had the weekend to myself. I was given the chance to work while Jay was away under one condition. That being: I have to sleep by his place after my shift until 7 when I can either go home or to school. He was excited for me to finish college so that he and I could get on with our lives. Jay already had things planned in his mind about us and the family we could create. I wasn't too excited about the three kids or marriage after I become an ìntern but I was willing to believe that we could work. Even though the world offered alot of doubts on love and other's respect on marriage and relationship.

I still couldn't get Sheeran's comments out my head that I just had to tell it to Jay. He was convinced that women like them don't last long in relationships and rarely moves anywhere beyond just being a sidechick or baby mama. Otherwise the marriage was just forced and the man was straight forward about his non-commitment. Nonetheless, I still worried, because sadly, some of the sidechicks do win, I just hoped our love was endless to stand eternity.

"Are we gonna talk about where we wanna live or move after marriage and kids?'' Jay asked as I laid on his chest looking over a few Anatomy notes.

"I don't no. I have to find a decent hospital first. Somewhere willing to hire a female as the head of the cardio department." I said. "Plus, I don't want my mama far away." I said softly.

"We could work out that head of cardio thing quickly. As for your mama, she could tag along. As long as she isn't under our roof or near our place." He said raising his eye brows. "I hate people in my relationship, especially parents." He said.

"I can live with that, but I want my mama around. I'm not leaving her, I became a doctor so I could make sure she lives as long as the good LORD will allow." I said.

"Its fine with me. She's sweet. She might not want you to be married so quickly though." He said pulling me in closer.

"Nah, she won't mind. As long as I don't have my body all about, or have kids outside of marriage or kids for different men she's cool." I said smiling.

"Well she can relax, because I am 10,000,000,000% sure I am your last!" He said kissing my lips.

"Hmmm. I approve of that claim." I said pecking his lips as we laughed gently.

"So, which states do you like so far?" He asked.

"Hmmm... from what I have seen, I love NYC and Gerogia." I said.

"I can deal with the NYC. I think thats a great place. We could move to TriBeca. Its a nice, high classed area too." He said.

"As long as its a home for Blue to run around in and whatever kids come along the way.'' I said.

"Can you see us being married?" He asked.

"Absoutely." I answered while kissing his chest. "I have my doubts but you are slowly showing me whats its like to be with a real man with real goals." I said truthfully.

"So this is it for you and I? No more worries, no more questions, eventhough you aren't ready?" He asked.

"This is it." I said smiling.

I held onto Jay's arms as he flipped me on back, kissing me constantly. His sweet warm lips always did wonders when they weren't even trying. He was serious about us moving forward as a couple and his planning was not to be taken lightly. That I could understand. As for me, I just wanted a clean surface between us but I was still afraid of what might become of my truth. Jay was a good man, but he was man, a wealthy man with power who could make the unthinkable happen.

"I got a plane to catch in a few hours." Jay said kissing down my neck. "But I'll be away from this body for so long." He said muffling his words into my skin.