Chapter Ten

I pulled the curtians back for table 28 as I descended the stairs nervously. I thought I would be the last waitress he wanted after I showed basically no interest in being around his table. I took each step one at a time as I focused my eyes on the floor feeling the sweat build up against my skin on this rather cool night.

Immediately, the chatting stopped and all eyes were on me. I scanned the faces of all the friends he had, they were his same crew from Friday night. Mr. Carter smiled at me holding his hands out to me. He was dressed in a short tan pants accompanied by a white v-neck shirt and white vans. I took his hands, that reached for mines, as he guided me around the table while I admire the softeness of his touch.

"Hello Beyoncé!" He said casually yet softly. He was more relaxed than he was the last time I saw him.

"Hello Mr. Carter and Good Evening Everyone." I said with a smile as Mr. Carter held onto my hands. "Welcome to Kane Beach, I am Beyoncé your hostess once again." I continued trying to keep my composure.

Mr. Carter was more forward with his speech and actions tonight. He wasn't the intimidating type but he sure had a presence of authority that'll let you know who is the boss.

"Get yourself used to us baby girl. Your gonna be requested as long as your here and your boss comes out." The younger verison to the short man Ty said. I looked at him for a good minute realizing it was the man, Von, I helped that night.

"Thanks for the warning. Very appericative." I said. "Can I offer you guys anything to eat or drink?" I said as Mr. Carter released my hands.

"Yip. 10 shots of tequila, about 7 cigars and two bottles of vodka for now please. The food can come a little later." Mr. Carter demanded.

"Right away Mr. Carter." I said attempting to walk away as fast as possible.

I appreciated the amazing tips from Mr. Carter last Friday night but I didn't want to be taken of anyone's services just to be his personal waitress. He was fine in statue but his lifestyle was a little boring and I didn't no what made me think that way.

"Beyoncé?" He said causing to me turn around. I was hoping he didn't say it because I didn't want to be cooed up waiting for him and his boys to order while I could be doing my job and making extra tips.

"Yes sir?" I replied as happy as possible, dreading for those words to not come out.

"I won't trap you with my cabana only, but I would like if you can show up every 25 minutes or so. Just so I could see you and no you're okay." He said.

"Yes sir." I said as cheerfully as possible, letting out a sigh of relief obviously knowing my expression from last Friday helped.

I walked over to Brian, placing in Mr. Carter's order. I then collected the tray filled with finger food as I headed over to my third table, #17.

"Good evening, my name is Beyonce and I will be your hostess for this evening." I said to the group of persons who obviously were locals. Their cabana was already filthy with papers, condom wraps, cigarettes and empty beer bottles thrown around the floor. I looked at the two persons near the end of the sofa for a minute until it clicked to me, they were fucking.

I surveyed the faces in cabana 17 as I tried to remain clear of the two of them, watching as they endulged in poor public display of affection. I looked at them for a quick second with a polite smile realizing they both looked familiar.

I watched as the man who same to be the head of group fucked the female raw and in public. That was one thing I disliked about this adult beach. You could do whatever, wherever to whoever once you paid your money. I watched as his boys occasionally moved from their seats and flick their tongues on her breast. It was becoming uncomfortable but I had to stay until I was instucted that they needed nothing else.