Chapter Fifty Five

"What's going on?" Jay asked creeping up behind me.

"Umm.... Its nothing. Just nothing and nobody." I said as I watched Shericka and Mr. Towers walk over towards the Chanel store across from Cartier.

"Bey." Jay said concernedly.

"I said its nothing. I don't wanna talk about that or them or whatever they are." I said more sternly. "Are you done?" I asked changing the subject.

"Umm....Yea Blue's hungry so we could go home." He said.

"Good." I said leading the way.

We walked towards the car as my mind raced back and forth. I just won't understand it. How could sex over power years of commitment and loyalty.

"Stupid." I mumbled as I turned my face towards the car glass window staring at the view as we headed to Grandé Victoria.

My emotions were being thrown of balance and I didn't no why. I couldn't understand if it was the threat to tell Jay before I did or the fact that a multi-millionaire who has been married for years was in my face with the woman he's cheating on his wife with, which just so happened to be his niece. I sat with my face buried in the window as the car ride remained silent. My thoughts and emotions were running rapid and I just couldn't help it. Tears started to build up in my eyes as I felt warm drips strain down my face.

"Bey Bey, why you crying?" Blue asked stretching from her car seat to touch my shoulder.

"Beyonce? Baby is everythimg or right?" Jay asked. I sniffed lightly, before taking a napkin from my bag and tapping the water away from my eyes.

"I'll be fine." I said as I straighten up in my seat as I hanged my head.

I can only imagine the amount of disresepct she feels or will feel when she finds out whats been happening in her own home and relationship right under her nose. It was all disrespectful to her. Who knows how many times people laughed and whispered about her foolishly behind her back or around her because of what they know already.

"Bey, you gonna get out the car?" I heard Jay asked as he stood near the open passenger's door. I looked at him and Blue who was resting on his chest. I didn't know anything that was happening, I forgot all about the car ride and where we were heading.

"Oh....Um....Yea." I said as he reached for my hands assisting me with getting out.

"I would ask you if things were okay but that's out the question you won't tell me anyways." He said walking behind me locking the car door and heading to the private entrance.

I got in the elevator behind them as I proceeded with my thoughts. My heart felt so heavily for Mrs. Towers because she reminded me of my mother so much. No one, no loyal woman, should have to experience such disrespect when all they've done is everything to do right by the man they've loved.

The sound of the elevator ring alerted me that the it had arrived. I stepped out the elevator and followed suit towards the penthouse. I got inside and immediately started warming up the dinner, it was shortly after 5 and I was getting hungry.

"Lets go and get washed up Blue." I heard Jay say taking out his wallet and phone resting it on the living room table. I took a deep breath as I removed the covers from the small foil pan and turned on the oven.

I removed myself from the kitchen and went to the bathroom for a quick change. I stared at my face in the mirror running my fingers across my jaw line, still being able to not forget how it looked weeks ago.

"Oh, you're in here." Jay said barging into the bathroom as I stood facing the mirror in my lingere.

"I'm done now." I said gathering my bathroom bag.