Chapter Forty Seven

I double checked myself in the mirror one more time before picking my clothes up from the bathroom floor. I took a deep breath because I knew I would be spending the night here, and many more to come. I opened the door quietly before exiting and closing it softly. I stood near the door as I watched Jay remove his black taliored pants and tossed it on the chair leaving him in his gray boxers. He reached for the bottom of his shirt, lifting the white tee shirt above his head.

I walked towards the dresser, kneeling down as I placed my dirty clothes in my bag. I double checked my phone shooting my mama a text message.

"You okay?" I heard Shawn asked. I turn to see him standing a few steps away from me as he rest his hands on his side.

"I'm perfect!" I said softly. "How about?" I asked as I stood straight.

"Like I said before. Even better now." He replied with a slight smile. I smiled back at him lightly as I shifted my weight on one feet. "You told your mama about us?" He asked walking towards me.

"No, we're together not a couple remember?" I asked.

"Yea, I'll keep that mind." He said as his lips spread across my neck kissing me lightly as he turned my back towards the bed. He moved his lips from my neck towards my chin kissng it lightly. With every step he moved in closer, brushing his lips against mines lightly. "I won't be making love to you until you make this official." He whispered.

I took a deep breath after releasing a small moan. I couldn't be mad at him, technically, we hadn't claim eachother...Yet.

"I can understand that." I said softly. I stared at him as I lusted after his huge brown eyes. There was alot I wanted to do but not enough honesty I was given of to him.

"Its after 11. Lets find bed." He said kissing my lips as he laid me down softly.

"I'm not sleepy yet." I admit with a smile.

"Who said because we ain't having sex means you go to bed and sleep?" He asked as he hovered over me. "There is more to love than sex baby. A real man should've taught you that." He said as he kissed me on my lips before pulling me up towards the pillow.

He hopped in bed besides me as I pulled myself onto his chest. I wanted to be as close to him and his heart as much as possible and I believed other things beside sex can do.

"How's school coming along?" He asked as I layed my head on his chest.

"Good actually. Five more months." I replied. "How was Dubai? Why the early return?" I asked.

"You." He replied. I lift my head up staring into his eyes. Did he just say me?

"Me? How come?" I asked confused.

"I don't think you believe me when I said "I am in love with you". Its gonna be even harder because you allowed so much to go down between you and an unhappy relationship so you're gonna be second guessing me alot." He said.

"You returned for me?" I asked shocked.

"I missed you. I really missed you and you not calling or wanting to pick up the phone to text me wasn't making it easier. I am human, I worry my worries make me assume so before I assume the worst, I rather just come and see it for myself." He said kissing my lips softly.

"I really did miss you baby.. I was just afraid." I admitted.

''Afraid of what? You weren't sure what a relationship should be like uh?" He asked teasingly.

"I just never had this before okay." I said shyly.

"Its okay. Whats good about learning if we keep repeating the same old things with the same kind of people." He said rubbing his hands at the small of my back as I slide of his chest and besides him.