Chapter Seventy One

It has been about 2 weeks since the birth of Xavier's baby boy by Diamond and his recovery from the shooting. Yes, the results showed that the baby was indeed Xavier's. Mama and I hadn't bother to see Di or the baby since she'd been released from the hospital. According to street sources, Xavier didn't want anything to do with her baby nor the baby that Trish was having. As for the nurse, whose name is CoCo, she was a different story. She had her own thing going for her so all she wanted was for him to financial support the kid and be done with it.

As for me, my appointment with Dr. Marie Queens was soon here. It got pushed back a week but that was okay. I still didn't tell my mama nor do I have plans of telling Carter. This would be a decision made me.

I walked out the bathroom letting my long brown natural hair flow on my shoulders. It was the weekend and I was super excited. Carter finally returned from his trip away which meant I had my man back all to myself. I missed him in all the wrong ways but I couldn't help it. He had agreed to enroll Blue into the St. Mary Joesph School of Wisdom upon my request so that meant he was tied to the city until the semester overed.

I lotioned my carmel colored skin down properly before slipping on the white laced thong and the matching bra. I oiled my huge hair down before creating a part on the side. I slide down in front of my floor length mirror and begin applying my makeup. Tonight was gonna be something special. It was March, and spring break had already started for us. Which meant I had a week to spend with Carter.

"Your bag already packed?" My mama asked as she entered my room placing my ironed clothes on the bed.

"Yes Mama. I just gotta put my makeup kit in there." I said.

"Well or right. Do you wanna tell me where you both will be going for an entire week?" She asked.

"If I knew you would also know Ma." I said. "He said its a surprise and that I should pack mainly bikinis, lingere, and dinner dresses." I said blushing.

"Oh, sounds very romantic and......um....serious." She replied.

"Mama not now.." I whined.

"I'm just saying Bey, give him a shot." She said throwing her hands up. "You are already giving him the wife treatment of pleasing him in every aspect and he is doing the husband treatment to you. So just see where it goes." She encouraged me.

"I will. I really like him." I said blushing as I bent my head down.

"I know you do. Just look at the outfit you got on." She said smiling.

"Whatever. Thanks Mama." I said smiling at her.

"No problem. Well I will see you later. I've got my little dinner with Richard as well." She said sliding her hands down her waist.

"Tell Richard, I said, Keep those damn hands to himself." I shouted as she left the room.

"To late baby girl." She laughed as she headed to her room.

I continued my make up before I heard my cell phone viberate. I stood up, placed my make-up kit in my suitcase before reading the message.

Carter: Your driver is outside!
Me: Be there in 20!
Carter: Will be waiting

I double checked my makeup before slipping on my white buister and mini white skirt. I topped the outfit of with my blue Valentino shoes and blue and gold blazer before tossing my purse and phone into my black Saint Laurent handbag. I slipped on my Cartier jewelry that was sent over to me before taking a quick photo. I took my suitcase of my bed, pulled it behind me as I kissed my mother good bye and headed for the outside.