Chapter Seventy Three

The space around us same to have closed in as the taste of champagne drain from Carters' tongue into my mouth. I held the back of his head tightly as his hands firmly gripped my ass. The air that once resided between us was no more as we fought for total control of our kiss. I slowly gave in as I tugged at the flesh inside his mouth; grazing the skin of his lips as I pulled away diving for air. He released the kiss as I ran my hands across his shoulders and down his arms. I stared at his body admiring every piece of his skin as his lips spread into a smile before he softly kissed my forehead.

"I missed you, like everyday." He said into my ear as he pulled me closer to his body allowing the space between us to be no more. The sound of his voice sent chills down my spine while his lips trailed down my face landing on my neck. He nibbled down my neck kissing it softly, bitting down on my lips trying to control my moans. He pulled at the hooks of my bra before unsnapping them allowing them to fall carelessly on the floor, giving my breast the oppurtunity to flow freely.

The strong grip of his hands against my back held me close to him, giving me the chance to feel his hardrock erection. I jumped a little bit, startled at the poking it gave. He lightly pushed me towards the bed gently placing me down. I pulled my legs apart allowing him to slip between them. He placed his hands besides my body before attacking my lips immediately.

"Carter." I moan out lightly as I felt my body heat up underneath him. His manhood against me cause my clit to jump as I yarned a little deeper waiting for him to take it all with no regrets. He trailed down to my chest taking one of my nipples inside of his mouth, he lightly squeezed them between his teeth, stirring up a rush of energy inside of me. He continued fumbling with my nipple as his finger tips pulled and twist the other.

Just the sight of him caused waves of heat to flash across my body. He continued pulling at my nipples as I felt moisture soak the sensitive spot between by legs. I yanked at his head aggressively as he lips spread into a smile as he trailed down my body leaving none of my skin untouched.

Slowly, he creeped his hands down to my lace panty pulling it softly before releasing it rapidly, causing the elastic band of it to sting against my skin. Using his index finger, he pulled my panty down, bending my knees towards my face; giving a clear view of the spot that impatiently begged for his attention. I swipe my finger across my lips as I tried to control my urge of anticipation for him.

He quickly removed his pants toosing it across the room. The sight of his huge manhood made me swallow hard as I prepared for the pain and pleasure it would deliver to me. He pressed his huge erection against my already throbbing clit as he softly bite on my lips. Taking his fingers, he lightly brushed against my clit, trailing a flood of my juice along with him. A light smirk spread across his face as he continued to tease me with soft swipes against my pussy lips.

"Stop it." I moaned out as I squeezed my legs together tightly. Without any words he prey my legs apart as he fell to his knees positioning his face in front of my enterance. He inmediately dived in, pulling and sucking at my spot.

"Ahhh...." I echoed as I yanked the bed sheets for support. Shock waves shattered through my body as he pulled at my g-spot with his lips. My body begin moving up and down as Carter held onto my thighs securely.

"Daddy!" I echoed, as I felt his finger rip through my tight enterance. He slipped in another finger, pushing and pulling them into me. "Fuck!" I muttered as he twirled his fingers inside of me.

"Baby!" He moaned against my thighs as he left soft bites along the way before sucking at my clit again. I felt myself reaching for my orgasm, as I rotated my hips against the sheets. I pinned my knees together as moans flew from my lips.