Chapter Twenty Eight

My smirk immediately emerged into a wide smile as I looked at Mr. Carter behind me. He was dressed up and assuming by the numerous bell men walking over to the yacht that belonged to him, I guessed he just docked in. I stared at him, excited to have him back but still speechless seeing him. My day had made a 360 turn in less than an hour.

"Hi!" I managed to say after smiling in his face.

"Hello Beyonce." He said walking towards me. "How are you?" He asked.

"Perfect.....atleast now I am." I said. "And you?" I asked.

"Couldn't be any better." He replied with a slight smirk. I took a hard swallow as he walked besides me."So you got the message that you were on my service correct?" He asked.

"Yes sir." I replied.

"Good. I won't be coming out here anytime soon so if you wish you can finish monitering your new admirer or you could change now and come with me." He said nudging his head at Dr. Dwayne.

"He's not my new admirer." I replied smiling.

"Hmmm...I didn't want to take you away from your job if your customers were liking you." He said moving in front of me.

"Mr. Carter?" I heard as the front desk employee said as he came over to him handing him a envelope. "The baggages are in your room and Blue is asleep sir." The gentleman said.

"Thank You." Carter said handing him a $100 dollar tip then turning to me as he departed. "So, whats your pick?" He asked me.

"I think I'll come with you." I answered as a smile danced across his face.

"Okay then, you can go and get your things from your locker then meet me by the dork." He said.

"Dork? Are you taking me on your yacht?" I asked stunned by his implication.

"Yea. You'll love it." He said kissing my cheeks before departing.

I stood there frozen at the way seeing him made me feel. You know that feeling when you see someone that just makes you happy that you forget everything around you? Thats how I felt as I held onto my chest trying to regulate my breathing.

"Thats the kind of man a young, smart, mature, beautiful woman like you deserve Beyonce." I heard from beside me as I turned to see Shanique.

"Oh My God. You saw that?" I asked terrified.

"No need to freak out Beyonce. We've seen the way he's looked at you from the day he requested you and only you to be on his service. I thought you would've recognized a good man in your face already. He loves you and he's willing to do whatever makes you happy. You need to leap, tell him whats happened over the few weeks and see how he response." Shanique continued.

"Thanks Nique Nique." I said hugging her.

"Welcome, now go get changed and make sure to take your textbooks so you could study a bit." She said.

"Or right and see you later." I said before running back to the employee's locker.

I quickly took a shower changing into my black jeans, black blazer and purple pumps. I did my makeup, adding a little more black in my eyeshadow.

I collected my things from my locker and placed them in my car while taking out my backpack. I counted the money I recieved from Mr. Waters and Jermaine that total up to 5,000$. I slipped it in my glove department before locking my car door.

Just as I exited my car to walk through the main lobby my cellphone started ringing. I looked at my screen seeing Xavier's name pop up. I ignored the call only to have 25 missed calls showed up from his number. I became pissed at how long it took him to call. If I had mean anything to him, he would've fixed things in a hurry. Instead, he expected me to accept anything and understand it. I loved and that I wouldn't deny, but he needed to sort out his attitude because I was at my very end. I turned of my cellphone, placing it in my back pocket as I headed towards the yacht.