Prologue

Hey, okay, so first before you starrt reading i have to admit that the first few chapters aren't exactly the best, it's just so that you know what she's going through and how her life is at the very point. Have fun reading and please comment mistakes or things you dont get. hell, even comment if you hate it ! ! <3

xoxo gossip goat!

_______________________________________________________________________________

‘I love you mummy,’ I giggled.

I stared at her as pretty and heavenly as an angel; all sorts of blonde running through her long hair; light, dark until the fairest brown. Bright blue-green seraph eyes perfectly angled with long, dark curved eye lashes. Lips as red as roses; like the girl from Snow white, always a smile on her face or at least a simple curve at the sides.

‘I love you too baby,’ she grinned watching me slide down the slide before jumping onto Dad and giving him a big bear hug.

‘I love you daddy,’ I laughed and ran off giggling.

‘Love you too bub.’

He smiles at me holding Mum on the hips as she leans her head on his shoulder both watching me as I run to around the playground trying to make up my mind on what I should do next.

I try to jump on the swing, but my bum kept slipping as I jumped, giggling with each leap off the ground.

‘Daddy, may I please have some help please?’ I ask in the most innocent little girl’s voice.

‘Sure, I can do that,’ he grins letting go of Mum.

’Higher, daddy. Higher!’ I plead, laughing and flailing my legs about the air blowing in my face with each push from dad. I plead some more until Mum got scared I’d get thrown out of the kids swing.

‘Careful, babe,’ she said, rubbing her stomach with a bump that stuck out; a baby.

I get bored and Dad stops me swinging by tickling me and grabbing hold of my leg, gently.

By the time Dad took off the chain and I reached the floor I bolted to the slide straight away, this time the big one.

I slid down the slide letting the wind blow my hair out of my face as I screamed and giggled putting my hands up as if I were in a roller coaster.

After a while some men in a black suit and golden ring comes and says they need to talk to Mum and dad, the both of them looked scared but I had no idea who the people were so I didn’t really care.

‘Don’t talk to strangers, okay? We’ll be back soon,’ Mum says her hand on the bump of her stomach. 

The four men and my parents left around the corner not looking back at me. For a moment I got scared; staying at the park by myself for who knows how long.

‘Hi,’ a boy about my age approaches me, standing behind me as I get ready to go down the slide once again.

‘Hello. I’m Remiah…’ and off I go down the slide. ‘WWHHHEEEEEEE!’ I yell, my hands in the air and my hair blowing about wildly.

The boy and I play in the playground; laughing and chas­ing each other, climbing monkey bars and sliding down slides.

At some point we stopped running around and sat on the grass he smiled and we both laughed. He gave me a bracelet he was wearing and said that he will never for­get me, I gave him a hug and said thank you, and I told him I would come back again and invite him for a game of hide ‘n seek at my house.

My parents finally came and picked me up, they looked un­happy and angry, a look that I have never seen before.

I smile when I first see them jumping and hugging them tight as if I haven’t seen them for years. When I turn around to introduce my new friend he’s gone, no sign of him at all and not even a name for me to remember…