112

Gu Ziang had already developed the skill of talking to people and telling ghosts. As soon as he heard Cun Tou's words, he immediately replied: "Of course no one needs to tell me. As soon as I saw your demeanor, I knew that you must be doing something big." "Oh? What kind of magnanimity do I have?" Cuntou

took two steps forward, stood up in front of Gu Ziang, and continued to ask, as if Gu Ziang didn't want to tell him the reason. Exposed this topic.

Yu Feng had been watching him warily. When he saw him taking two steps forward, he quickly took two steps forward and protected Gu Ziang tightly.

There was no sign of nervousness on Gu Ziang's face, and he still complimented calmly: "How extraordinary your magnanimity is! You have such powerful powers at such a young age, and you have so many good brothers. I know, you and Brothers have contributed a lot to us humans by dealing with zombies. If things continue like this, we might be able to form an anti-riot team in the future. That will definitely be a great contribution!" He

raised his eyebrows and glanced at these two people again. However, the younger kid has been protecting the pretty face, which shows that the pretty face is not as capable as the little kid.

Do you want to test it out?

He chuckled as he thought about it: "This brother is really eloquent, and his tongue is like a lotus flower. We are just a bunch of rabble. We just grab things in the crowds, and kill and kill in the zombies to burn off our anger. You don't have to say anything." It's so great."

Gu Ziang had a smile on his face and was already thinking about it.

This bastard doesn't act according to common sense!

But he had already said a lot of good things, so he couldn't just fall out. He wanted to try his best, so he kept the smile on his face: "You are too humble. People are all selfish. In this messy apocalypse, , it is more difficult to form a group. Most people choose to be alone, especially those with special abilities. How can they take care of each other with so many brothers? If you don't despise them as a burden, it shows that you are kind-hearted in an extraordinary society and use extraordinary means to do something extraordinary. It's nothing serious, nothing serious!"

Yu Feng was dumbfounded when he heard it. He didn't expect Gu Ziang to be able to say that. One crooked theory after another, I really don’t know how his brain grew.

If you were on your own, it would be easier to just start the fight. If you spend so much time talking, you might still have to go to war in the end, so why bother?

However, he is a qualified protector. Just listen to Gu Ziang's words.

Although Yu Feng's psychological activities were very rich, he did not dare to let down his guard at all, and kept a close eye on the movements of his head to prevent him from suddenly attacking.

As expected, Cuntou was stunned by Gu Ziang's explanation. For a moment, he really didn't know whether to continue to attack or to give up.

Of course, he was dazed for only a moment.

And the boys behind him don't care about your nonsense explanations.

——They are used to being arrogant and domineering. Seeing that this place is so comfortable, but there are only two people here, one of them looks like a weakling, and the other looks like he is not underage at all, still a child. They have had enough of running around grabbing food and not having enough to eat. If you don’t grab it now, when will you wait?

I just don’t know what the boss is hesitating about.

"Then do you want to consider joining us?" Cun Tou suddenly asked.