119

Yu Feng's upgrade this time is to the fourth level, and he can have a spiritual beast of his own.

He absorbed and compressed all the energy into the crystal core, and then released it all.

The green energy bodies gradually gathered together and became larger and larger, surrounded by a layer of green light on the periphery.

After the green light flourished, a small cyan dragon-shaped spiritual beast appeared. It hung in the air, its big eyes blinked innocently, its short little dragon claws kicked softly, and then fell to the ground with a "snap".

Yu Feng and Gu Ziang: "..."

The little green dragon fell so suddenly that Yu Feng and Gu Ziang didn't react or have time to support it.

Yu Feng was worried that it had fallen, so he hurried forward to check.

The little green dragon stayed on the ground for a while, shook its head, got up again, jumped a few times, then stretched out a pair of small wings, flew a little higher, opened its mouth, and spit out a green light.

The green light hit a tree not far away, and the tree actually grew taller.

Yu Feng suddenly stopped and looked at Xiao Qinglong. Xiao Qinglong shook his head again, then scratched his face with his small claws, and also tilted his head to look at Yu Feng.

Yu Feng slowly stretched out his hand.

The little green dragon flew over, landed on his hand, rubbed it, and let out a soft and cute dragon roar.

Yu Feng couldn't help but smile and ran a finger along Xiao Qinglong's back.

"So cute!" Gu Ziang sighed after seeing this scene.

After Yu Feng heard this, he directly carried the little Qinglong to Gu Ziang and said, "Let me touch it for you."

Gu Ziang smiled and stretched out his hand. The little Qinglong was not afraid of anything, and jumped from Yu Feng's hand to Gu Ziang's hand, shaking his head, so cute. .

Gu Ziang likes the little green dragon very much: "I didn't expect that this little spiritual beast is quite cute."

"Yes."

"You are of the wood attribute, and the green dragon is one of the five divine beasts, and has the same attributes as yours. Is this possible? Is it the Qinglong among the five divine beasts?" Gu Ziang guessed.

Yu Feng thought about it and said, "Maybe it's true!"

He went to ask the system.

The little Qinglong rubbed Gu Ziang's hand for a while, and then started to smell it.

Gu Ziang was sitting down, but little Qinglong sniffed and jumped on Gu Ziang's belly, rubbing his belly with his little head.

Yu Feng stretched out his hand nervously, trying to pick up the little Qinglong, but Gu Ziang grabbed his hand: "It's okay. It should have felt another spiritual creature before it came over."

Sure enough, the spiritual creature in his belly also responded to the little green dragon's hand. Qinglong is coming.

Gu Ziang pulled Yu Feng's hand over and placed it on his abdomen.

"They both seem quite happy."

"Yeah."

"I wonder when this little guy will be born." Yu Feng was a little worried.

"It's coming soon. It will definitely come out within a month."

"...Are you afraid?" Yu Feng held Gu Ziang's hand, his expression even more worried.