129

When the dragon is a little dragon, its divine power is suppressed by the seal and it can only do some simple things.

For example, giving life to a forest and controlling wood plants for your own use.

But when it regains its divine power and roars like a dragon for nine days, it can cast clouds and rain, soar into the clouds and drive mist, and bestow infinite vitality on the people who worship it.

A global torrential rain poured down.

Yu Feng looked at the little green dragon, ah, no, it should be called a divine dragon now. After seeing the divine dragon roaming the sky for nine days, he immediately went to see Gu Ziang.

As a result, he saw Gu Ziang fainting and falling down.

He suddenly approached and took Gu Ziang from Sheng Yi's hand. When he saw his pale and bloodless face, he almost ran away.

Sheng Yi stood aside anxiously, carefully looking at Yu Feng's expression: "I'm sorry, little daddy... I couldn't control it."

The wound on Gu Ziang's wrist was a bit scary.

Yu Feng raised his hand and covered it, using wood energy to help heal his wound.

However, although the wound can be healed, the lost blood is difficult to replace.

Yu Feng picked up Gu Ziang, ignored Sheng Yi, jumped up to the top of the lighthouse, and entered through the window.

Shengyi flattened his lips on the spot, feeling a little aggrieved. He sighed helplessly and followed.

The heavy rain fell, and the sky and the earth were filled with mist.

The people who fought just now discovered a magical phenomenon - all their injuries were healed after being washed away by the rain!

This is a happy thing!

Zhou Jing also discovered something. When the rain fell on the bodies of the undersea zombies that had been drained of energy, the withered appearance of these undersea zombies suddenly improved, and they really seemed to be reborn and became normal.

Of course, because they were infected by the zombie virus and had no energy, they couldn't live. They could only maintain a normal and healthy appearance for a while, and then turned into a puddle of water, integrating with the rain and sea water.

Shen Mingyan discovered that when the rain fell on the sea, the originally turbulent waves and the marine life lurking in the sea gradually calmed down, leaving only the small craters hit by the raindrops on the sea.

After the ice layer is soaked by rain, a thin water film forms.

It seems to be separating the world under the sea from the world above the sea.

The opening of the ice cave originally dug by Shen Mingyan became a place of escape for many underwater zombies.

"Oh my God, Shenlong is indeed a Shenlong. This operation is so awesome!" Bifei sighed.

Others are not afraid of getting wet in the rain. After being baptized by the divine rain, their souls seem to have been sublimated.

This feeling is indescribable. They have been soothed physically and mentally after fighting for a long time.

Heavy rainy days...are the most suitable for meditation and recuperation.

Everyone soaked in the rain outside for a while, and then returned to the lighthouse one after another.

As Shenlong rains, the weather gradually warms up.

It is no longer as cold as dozens of degrees below zero as before.