140

Gu Ziang settled in Yu Feng's house.

Yu Feng stayed with her closely, chatting, reading, walking, watching the scenery, eating, and sleeping together.

Gu Ziang didn't feel anything was wrong. He felt very happy to have someone like Yu Feng accompanying him, patiently communicating with him and teaching him things. He lived a rich and emotional life every day.

As for sleeping, he would feel uneasy sleeping on his own, so he had to use Yu Feng as a pillow.

Moreover, sleeping in Yu Feng's arms felt much less pressure on his abdomen, and he felt more comfortable.

Yu Feng injects himself with a tube of analgesics every day.

His headache will get better.

But his condition is the best at night, and his headaches will be relieved a little, because he can hold Gu Ziang to sleep at night.

After Gu Ziang stayed at Yu Feng's house for a week, he was able to speak.

That day, Yu Feng opened a holographic children's picture book and was telling Gu Ziang a story.

In other words, tell stories to Gu Ziang and their baby.

Gu Ziang suddenly pointed to the castle inside and said: "Castle."

Yu Feng was stunned, and then said in surprise: "Yes, this is a castle!"

Gu Ziang narrowed his eyes and smiled, then pointed to his belly and said: "Baby..."

"Well, yes, the baby is here."

Gu Ziang then said a few more words: "Prince, dragon knight, fairy, godmother, witch..."

Yu Feng held the ground and applauded: "Zi Ang is great!"

Gu Ziang repeated: "Zi'ang is great."

Yu Feng's eyes turned red with excitement. He nodded: "Yes, Zi'ang is great."

After saying that, the two looked at each other.

Yu Feng's heart beat faster, as if he was expecting something.

Gu Ziang looked at him with a smile in his eyes: "Yu Feng..."

Yu Feng's eyes were red and he was smiling. He kept nodding and pointed at himself: "Yes, I am Yu Feng."

Gu Ziang snuggled into his arms and hugged him. Stopping him: "Zi'ang, I like it, Yu Feng..."

Yu Feng didn't expect that in Gu Zi'ang's state, he would confess to him first.

He was ashamed, he was ashamed, he was extremely moved, and he really didn't know how to describe his feelings.

He could only hug Gu Ziang tightly and not let go.

"Yu Feng also likes Zi Ang, very, very much." Yu Feng said.

Once Gu Ziang opened his mouth to speak, he slowly became lively.

He would open the holographic image every day to read the stories and animations inside, starting with simple ones and reviewing them repeatedly.

After his language system completely recovered, he began to study more profound images and topics.

Maybe the human brain is very magical. Gu Ziang learned a lot of things very quickly, or in other words, he remembered a lot of things.

That knowledge or common sense or even experience and experience are all things he has had before.

Once a certain point is touched, he can recover completely.

Spring is coming to an end, but it has suddenly turned cold in the past two days. Gu Ziang got up in the morning and felt a little cold.