41

Xuanyuan Che stared blankly at the window diagonally opposite. It wasn't until the carriage was far away that it was almost impossible to see the two people, one large and one small, exposed through the window over there. Then he shouted loudly: "Stop!"

Duan Yi Ming was the man driving the carriage. He immediately stopped the carriage after hearing the order.

Over there, Gu Ziang also shouted to stop the carriage.

Sure enough, a moment later, he saw Xuanyuan Che stumbling out of the carriage and running towards him.

Xuanyuan Che looks a little out of sorts like this.

While Xuanyuan Che rushed towards Gu Zian, he quickly recalled in his mind whether what he saw just now was really Xiao An.

Xiao An seemed to have a beard on his chin, and his face was slightly different. If it weren't for the fact that he was too familiar with Xiao An and thought about him too much, he might not have been able to tell that it was Xiao An at first glance.

But Xuanyuan Che is very sure that it is Xiao An!

And the child in the other person's arms looks exactly like Kang'er.

The face and age are exactly the same!

And that voice of "Daddy"...

Xuanyuan Che felt that his mind was completely blank. Apart from joy and surprise, he seemed to be unable to find any adjectives to describe it.

Xiao An...is it really you? Xiao An...

Xuanyuan Che stood panting beside the carriage where Gu Ziang was sitting, staring straight at him, and said nothing for a long time.

The shouts just now were all running rampant in my heart, but now, I don't have the courage to shout them out of my mouth.

Xuanyuan Che suddenly wondered if he was dreaming...

If he was too excited or the sound was too loud, would this dream be shattered? Will everything in front of me turn into nothingness?

Gu Ziang didn't know what to say. This reunion was so sudden and so weird that it was such a coincidence.

If Xiao Xi had not looked outside, if the eldest son in the carriage opposite had not opened the curtains, then they would have probably just passed each other.

The two have been separated for too long, and if you count it carefully, Gu Ziang and Yu Feng have not been together for a long time - almost three years - two years of soul time and one year of raising children.

Although it is a familiar face, after all, this is no longer the previous world. And the other party probably has no memory of Yu Feng in the previous world.

How to say hello is difficult.

Duan Yiming, who was driving the car, was also a little surprised by Xuanyuan Che's strange behavior. He first picked up Xuanyuan Kang who was still in the carriage, then jumped out of the carriage and followed.

After seeing Xuanyuan Che staring directly at the people in the carriage opposite, Duan Yiming followed his gaze and couldn't help being surprised.

Queen? !

Turns out to be a queen? !

This is really hard to find, and it takes no effort to get there.

They actually met the queen who had been searching for a year here? !

Then, Duan Yiming also saw Gu Xiaoxi held by Gu Ziang.

Why does this person look exactly like their little highness?