34

Gu Ziang finally took Gu Xiaoxi to live in Shen Medical Valley.

This year's winter was indeed very cold and long, and then there were several heavy snowfalls one after another. The entire Shenyi Valley was shrouded in silver, making it appear quiet, leisurely, and even more mysterious.

Gu Ziang secretly thought, fortunately he did not leave so quickly, otherwise it would be difficult for him and Gu Xiaoxi to spend this winter relaxedly and happily.

In Shen Medical Valley, he and Gu Xiaoxi were treated like honored guests. They basically didn't have to worry about food and clothing, and they could also learn medical skills from Shen Xiuping.

Shen Xiuping really taught everything he had to offer without hiding any secrets.

Gu Ziang also studied very seriously. He had already thought about it. Helping Xuanyuan Che to restore his country was not a simple task - this world was not as convenient as the previous world. He and Yu Feng had mecha battleships and the like. He also has many subordinates, and they are all loyal - in this world, he has almost nothing, only a little baby who is still in his infancy.

It turns out that he actually has the identity of the prince of Ning Kingdom, but Ning Lie has already made it clear that he is a chess piece and an abandoned piece. There is no one in Ning Kingdom who can be seconded.

As for Xuanyuan Che... He is a king who has subjugated his country. Even if he has some loyal subordinates and troops, it is not that easy to fight against the power of a country, right?

Therefore, he accepted that the new task released by the system was a long-term task, and he had to be patient.

Moreover, the only thing he could think of that could help Xuanyuan Che was his newly learned medical skills.

When marching and fighting, casualties are inevitable. Moreover, medicine here is not very developed. It is not like in the interstellar era where programs and systems can be set up and then handed over to medical robots. Here, even minor injuries can kill someone if not handled properly.

Therefore, Gu Ziang believed that his decision should be of great help.

A sharpened knife is a good chopper. Since Gu Ziang decided to use his medical skills to help, no matter what, he had to improve his medical skills to a level where he could help.

He devoted himself to studying, worked very hard, and lived his life in an orderly manner.

Shen Medical Valley is isolated from the world, and their lives are peaceful and peaceful, but the world outside has been turned upside down.

After Xuanyuan Che recovered from his injury, he began to recruit troops everywhere to prepare for the restoration of the country.

The world is so big that although there is no place for him, he still has subordinates, sons, and unfulfilled wishes.

Xuanyuan Che believes that as long as he wants, he will be able to regain everything that belongs to him.

The reason why he was set up by Ning An in the first place was because he loved Ning An and was willing to believe in Ning An.

Later, he found out that Ning An also had his difficulties, and Xuanyuan Che was completely relieved.

Family, country and world. Only with family can there be country and world. If he can't conquer even one person's heart, what can he do if he has a country and a world?

Xuanyuan Che is conceited and powerful. Back then, he was able to conquer the world at the age of nineteen. Now, even if the country is destroyed, he is still there and will definitely make a comeback!