141

A kiss, just a kiss on the cheek, not only made Gu Ziang stunned and confused, but also made Yu Feng extremely worried.

Since he took Gu Ziang home to take care of him, he has always been cautious when facing him.

At the beginning, Gu Ziang had no memory and was like a blank piece of paper. He naturally had to follow Lee's instructions and take care of Gu Ziang like a son and teach him many daily routines.

In this situation, Gu Ziang behaved well-behaved and innocent, and it was impossible for him to have any charming atmosphere.

And when Gu Ziang gradually mastered daily common sense and returned to normal thinking, Yu Feng felt very guilty and had to explain their relationship in secret.

Under such circumstances, of course he himself would not dare to take a step beyond his reach.

Because Gu Ziang's memory was incomplete, he could not take the initiative to have more intimate actions with him other than hugging and leaning on him.

Like lovers - kissing, or even going one step further.

After choosing the ring just now, Yu Feng's kiss was purely out of love. He realized something was wrong only afterward.

He shouldn't have kissed Gu Ziang so hastily. Even if it's just a kiss on the face, it's very inappropriate.

He has not yet settled the relationship between the two of them, nor has he had a proper showdown with Gu Ziang. Being so hasty will make Gu Ziang unhappy.

Sure enough, Gu Ziang stayed there for a long time.

Yu Feng had a lot of storms in his mind, but he pretended to be calm on his face.

After paying the money, he walked back to Ziang, held his hand, and led him to the next store: "Let's go choose a hat. It is suitable for wind protection in spring and sun protection in summer."

Gu Ziang also pretended The weirdness just now no longer exists, and I went to choose a hat with Yu Feng.

The mall is very big, with many floors.

Gu Ziang went shopping with Yu Feng for a long time, buying clothes, hats, shoes, rings, and children's clothes. Basically, the purpose of going out today was achieved.

Gu Ziang was a little tired, his back was sore and his legs were aching. He held his waist and looked at the large restaurant advertising banner hanging from the mall patio, and swallowed: "Yu Feng, I want to eat that-"

It was a hot pot restaurant.

Beef is very famous.

Yu Feng naturally had no objection: "Then let's go."

There were quite a lot of people in the hot pot restaurant.

Because the weather outside today is very cold, with the highest temperature only reaching 7 or 8 degrees Celsius. After all, it is late in spring, so some people turned out their packed down jackets and wore them again. So, it’s good to have a hot hot pot.

Gu Ziang felt that he had not eaten hot pot for a long time. He happily ordered a lot of meat and vegetables. He also wanted to eat spicy food. Yu Feng stopped him and finally ordered slightly spicy food to go with the mushroom soup pot.

Gu Ziang is pregnant and has been eating nutritious meals at home. If he suddenly eats spicy hot pot, his stomach will not be able to bear it.

Gu Ziang ordered another drink, turned off the holographic image of the menu, and tilted his head to look at Yu Feng: "You are so skillful in thwarting me. Have I often been disobedient and willful in the past?"