23

Time passed quickly, and when Belloc returned from collecting the second batch of useful things from the wreckage, it was already three o'clock in the day.

After Gu Ziang finished chatting with Yu Feng, he helped him lie down again, and now he fell asleep again. But she was still holding Gu Ziang's hand tightly, as if she was worried that he would disobey her and explore this unknown wilderness while she was asleep.

Although Gu Ziang wanted to find a new place to live as soon as possible, he would not go alone rashly. So when Yu Feng held him like this, he just stayed with him.

Hearing Belloc's footsteps coming back outside, Gu Ziang moved his hand slightly, trying to take it out of Yu Feng's hand, but found that Yu Feng held it tightly. He thought for a while, and finally did not break away, but whispered hello. Belloc came in to talk.

"Bei Luoqi, leave me a weapon. Go and look at the surrounding environment. Don't go far and come back in half an hour." Gu Ziang ordered, "Remember to use the video mode to record the surrounding environment."

" Yes! Master!" Belloc was quite happy. After receiving the order, he took out a small laser gun that he picked up from the mecha wreckage. Although the muzzle was crooked and the handle was cracked, Belloc detected But, it can still be used - after he handed the laser gun to Gu Ziang, he ran away in a crooked manner.

Yu Feng fell into a deep sleep, waking up from time to time, making sure that Gu Ziang was beside him, saying a few words to Gu Ziang, and then fell asleep again.

Gu Ziang stayed by his side and took care of him, never stopping thinking in his mind.

The matter of his inexplicable time travel, the matter of Gu Zixi, the matter of Yu Feng's memory disorder...

Although these things are not closely related to each other, if you think about it carefully, there seems to be a thread connecting all these incidents.

——That’s the system.

The system had previously said that he had to complete a [special] mission before he could leave this world, but his knowledge of this world was built up bit by bit, and the system would not proactively tell him too much relevant information.

For example, if he didn't ask about the matter about Gu Zixi just now, the system would not educate him.

Although after asking, the system will tell you everything it knows.

But this is too passive.

Gu Ziang didn't know what the gap was between him and Yu Feng, and he didn't want to take the risk of living in this world again, so he could only follow the special tasks issued by the system.

However, as the mission progressed, he had already fallen in love with Yu Feng.

The first reason why he was willing to carry out the mission in the first place, besides not wanting to suffer the pain of the cycle, was that Yu Feng was exactly the same as his crush.

Now, I am sure that my heart has moved because Yu Feng risked his own life to protect him first in a critical situation.

It was also learned that Yu Feng had memory loss, and many things turned out to be what they are now due to a combination of circumstances. Yu Feng had his own innocence.

Gu Ziang thought, that's it. After a while, after giving birth to the fetus in the belly and confirming Yu Feng's love for him, he should... be able to complete the task, right?

However, how did the system in the brain appear?

"I am a system generated by the host's obsession." The system suddenly appeared and secretly replied, adding, "There is no way to uninstall it, so you can only follow the tasks I issued."