89

Gu Ziang then checked his pulse carefully several times and found that he had not made a mistake - he was really pregnant, and it had been more than a month.

Yu Feng was really right. His work had just started to improve, and he became pregnant again.

Gu Ziang recalled how busy and tired he was during this period, and he held his stomach with fear.

Fortunately, he is the third male lead, and the fighting scenes are basically between the two male protagonists. His action scenes are relatively small in comparison, and after more than half a year of recuperation, his body has been well-conditioned. It didn't affect the fetus in the belly.

Gu Ziang checked his pulse again. He didn't dare to ask for help, and he didn't dare to really make sure that the fetus was not affected, otherwise he wouldn't feel uncomfortable today.

Just as he was worried, the screen of the phone he had thrown aside suddenly lit up. It was Yu Feng applying for video chat with him.

Gu Ziang was startled, hesitated for a moment, and then answered the call.

"Zi Ang, I heard that your scene was finished today?"

"Yes." Gu Ziang nodded, "I have already returned to the hotel. I will have another day off tomorrow. My assistant has booked me a flight ticket for the day after tomorrow."

Yu Feng looked through the screen Looking at him, he suddenly came closer and said distressedly: "Your face looks a little haggard, are you too tired?"

"...It's okay." Gu Ziang hesitated for a while, and finally decided to tell Yu Feng, "Yu Feng, I have something I want to tell you something."

"What's the matter?"

"...I seem...to be pregnant."

Little did he know that after Yu Feng said these words, the image on the other end suddenly disappeared, and there was only a thud. It was probably because the phone fell to the ground.

Soon Yu Feng picked up the phone again and asked anxiously and nervously: "W-what did you say?! Pregnant? How are you? Did something happen?"

The last time Gu Ziang had a miscarriage really scared him. .

It was impossible for Yu Feng not to be nervous and afraid.

Gu Ziang comforted him: "Nothing happened. I just took a test because I thought it might be possible. I just found out. But I'm not sure if it's true."

"If you feel uncomfortable, don't force yourself. Go to the hospital if you can." Hospital." Yu Feng asked, "I'll go find you right away."

Gu Ziang said, "...Okay, I'm fine. Don't worry. I'll wait for you."

Yu Feng did what he said . I booked a flight to the city where Gu Ziang was filming.

Three hours later, Yu Feng arrived at the hotel where Gu Ziang was staying.

Knocking on the door of Gu Ziang's hotel room, Yu Feng hugged Gu Ziang after entering the door: "Zi Ang!"

Gu Ziang hugged his waist: "Thank you for your hard work."

"No, it was you who worked hard." Yu Feng let go of him and closed the door. He came to the door, helped him sit down by the bed, and looked at him carefully, "How do you feel?"

Gu Ziang grabbed his hand and put it on his stomach: "It's okay, I've been feeling much better while waiting for you to come over. "I think it's probably because I'm tired. Fortunately, the filming has been completed and I don't have to shoot anymore."