97

The days flow by quietly like running water.

Gu Ziang worked hard to live his life into a picturesque classic.

Their family of three, oh, no, including Gu Ziyu, their family of four lived very happily.

Gu Ziang finally took on the drama about time travel, and while interpreting the different lives of the protagonist in that drama, he would occasionally think about his own life.

Could it be that... the original world, and Yu Feng, who was his senior, had some issues that were difficult to resolve, so they had been entangled with him for several worlds?

But... Yu Feng back then... as far as he knew, it was obvious that he was no longer alive.

Could it be that he had wrong information at the beginning, so he missed the opportunity to be with Senior Yu Feng?

Although Gu Ziang secretly warned himself not to dwell on the cause and effect of his past life, he still couldn't help but think about it.

I think about it day by day and dream about it at night.

He actually started to dream too.

However, this time, he dreamed of a familiar stranger.

——That person’s name is Yu Qing.

It's a girl, she looks exactly like Yu Feng.

Gu Ziang experienced the third world, and this girl named Yu Qing never existed in his memory.

He thought hard and had deep nightmares about this girl one after another. He gradually formed an impression on Yu Qing.

I just don't know if he made up the character...

After all, Gu Ziang is not very confident about his mental state now.

He also asked the system, but the system did not have the girl's information.

And from the information he slowly pieced together - Yu Qing is Yu Feng's twin sister.

When Gu Ziang pursued Yu Feng, he always asked Yu Qing to bring love letters, lunch boxes, and notes to Yu Feng...

But later he failed to be with Yu Feng.

Not to mention failing to take good care of Yu Qing...

After Gu Ziang unearthed this guilt-inducing apology from the depths of his memory, his whole body felt bad.

——When Yu Qing held back her tears and came to him for help, Gu Ziang agreed for Yu Feng's sake.

It turns out that Yu Qing is pregnant, and that man is irresponsible...

Yu Qing wants to keep the child, but is afraid that her family will know that she is pregnant out of wedlock, so she comes to Gu Ziang, who is accommodating to her, for help, pretending to be her boyfriend and the father of the child.

Gu Ziang gently persuaded her to forget about that man, go to the hospital for surgery before the fetus was formed, and start her life again, but Yu Qing disagreed.

It would be a sin to persuade him any more, so Gu Ziang said no more.

Anyway, the Yu Feng he liked is no longer here, so being able to help Yu Feng's only sister get through this difficult time can be considered as doing something for Yu Feng.

But...the original intention was good, but in the end he still became a sinner.

——Yu Qing was depressed, her body was not well adjusted, and her fetus was in an abnormal position. During labor, the bleeding increased, and neither she nor the child could be saved...