132

Just as Gu Ziang and others guessed, the little boy Linlin and his elder brother Qiqi are twin brothers.

When the apocalypse came, their parents were killed by zombies in order to protect them...

Later, the two brothers survived by chance. They hid here and there, and occasionally met other adults. Some adults were able to protect them, and some He had no good intentions towards them...

Qiqi didn't survive in the end.

Linlin awakened the earth power and gradually mastered this power.

But he regretted it very much. The helpless wandering life in the last days caused him mental problems.

He always imagined that if he could control earth and rocks earlier, his brother would not die.

Such long-term suffering caused him to transform into his brother's personality.

Because after the death of his parents, the responsibility of protecting his younger brother fell on his elder brother. Linlin relied heavily on his older brother. His split elder brother personality was also very tough, the kind that could bury someone in the ground if they disagreed.

After he upgraded in a daze, the earth beast Xiao Qilin appeared.

Because Qilin has been mentally unstable for a long time and has been homeless for a long time, he regards the little Qilin as a big dog.

Or perhaps, he might have vaguely guessed that the little unicorn was unusual, but he was too lazy to tell the difference and mistakenly thought it was a big dog.

Yu Feng distributed the fruits and other food in stock to the little guy. He very carefully picked a big apple, rubbed it twice, put it under the tip of his nose and smelled it. However, he was reluctant to eat it. Instead, he raised his head and asked timidly: "Are you really giving it to me?"

Zhou Jing's eyes turned red, and she leaned over and rubbed his little head: "Here is some food for you, eat it. There are many more here."

Since having a daughter, she couldn't bear the suffering of children.

Zhou Xinrui brought a few things to Linlin and stuffed them all at him: "Brother, here you go!"

Linlin grinned: "Thank you Xinxin."

Seeing little Linlin wolfing down the food, the adults were very sad. Cherish.

"What do you usually..." eat?

Yu Feng said halfway before taking it back.

At this time, why are you still asking these questions?

He took a lot of food and put it next to Linlin, got up and walked away.

Sheng Yi stopped teasing the divine beast Qilin and gave it all the earth energy balls that were used as bait.

The mythical beast Qilin rolled around on the ground very happily after eating, which was unbearable to watch.

Qinglong and Suzaku looked at each other, and both saw the incomprehensible expression in the other's eyes. One turned his head, and the other covered his eyes with his wings.

Although they were carefree and seemed to have low intelligence before they were upgraded, they were not so stupid, right?

The divine beast Qilin almost rolled on the ground, ran over, and started howling at the two full-level divine beasts, followed by several thunders.

The cry of the auspicious beast Qilin is like thunder, and it is indeed true.

"Linlin, can I help you take a bath?"