60

Xuanyuan Che did not hide the fact that Luo Yu died in battle from Gu Ziang. After Gu Ziang heard about it, he also expressed his regret for Luo Yu's death and agreed to handle Luo Yu's funeral affairs in accordance with Xuanyuan Che's wishes.

Although this person has done some outrageous things before, once the coffin is finalized, everything in the past is over.

Because the time of Luo Yu's death coincided with the full moon of their third son, Gu Ziang decided not to hold a full moon banquet for his son after discussing with Xuanyuan Che.

Xuanyuan Che was in a depressed mood for a while.

After all, Luo Yu grew up with him and had a good relationship for about twenty years in their lives.

It was just because of their obsession with love that the two had an awkward relationship in the end.

"Here, I allow you to drink to drown your sorrows tonight." Gu Ziang put his third son to sleep. Seeing that Xuanyuan Che was still asleep, he took a jar of wine over and put it on the table.

Xuanyuan Che put down the matters he was dealing with, raised his head and glanced at Gu Ziang, then smiled and opened his arms. Gu Ziang snuggled into his arms, patted the seal open, and poured him a glass of wine himself: "But don't be too greedy, five glasses at most. "

Xuanyuan Che hugged him, kissed him first, and then said: "Five cups? Then you can bring a jar?"

"Let you satisfy your hunger first!" Gu Ziang brought another cup and filled it.

Xuanyuan Che held his hand and said, "You can't drink."

"I won't drink. I just want to have a drink with you. It's still yours." Gu Ziang smiled at him.

Xuanyuan Che let go of his hand, picked up the cup, clinked it with Gu Ziang, and drank it all in one gulp: "Thank you."

"You still said these two words to me?" Gu Ziang stretched out his hand, took the cup he had finished, and then put his hand on it. He handed the cup over and said, "We agreed, drink two less cups. I have already asked the dining room to make a midnight snack. I will have something to eat and drink later."

"Okay." Xuanyuan Che drank the second cup. He hugged Gu Ziang and sat quietly without speaking.

Gu Ziang didn't say much and just stayed with him.

Not long after, the people in the royal study brought a midnight snack and left.

Gu Ziang pushed the food over: "Take a few bites first, and then continue drinking."

"It's all up to you." Xuanyuan Che found that they were all things he liked to eat, so he picked out the ones he wanted to eat most, took a few bites, and then gave them to Gu Ziang picked up a piece of pastry made of red dates and handed it over, "Here, you can eat some too."

Xuanyuan Che took a few sips from the bar and then picked up the wine glass.

Gu Ziang poured wine for him.

After drinking two glasses of wine with restraint, Xuanyuan Che spoke: "I didn't expect him to die..."

Gu Ziang patted his hand and said nothing. He knew that Xuanyuan Che didn't need him to say anything. Just be a listener.

"It would be nice if he could be more open-minded..." Xuanyuan Che rambled, "Yang Zhiyi, Duan Yiming, and even Mo Hanyun and Mo Hanfei are all good people. If he wants to be more open-minded, maybe he can be more open-minded." You can also have a suitable lover to accompany you forever..."

"This is probably persistent love," Gu Ziang said.

Xuanyuan Che shook his head: "No, actually... this is a burden."