38

After seeing off Shen Xiuping and Uncle Jiang, Gu Ziang closed the door of his residence and returned to his room.

Gu Xiaoxi was happily playing around the gifts he received today. He also liked the new small house that Gu Ziang gave him and had already put some toys in it.

Of course, if we use him as a reference, this small house is not small.

"Daddy~" Gu Xiaoxi held up the wooden car and walked up to him with short legs. He hugged Gu Ziang's thigh and smiled at him with her little face raised.

Gu Ziang was so cute that he squatted down, picked him up with both hands, and said, "Are you happy today?"

"Happy!" Gu Xiaoxi came up to Gu Ziang and kissed him on the cheek, then hugged his neck and twisted it. He twisted his body to express his happiness.

"Do you want to sleep now?" Gu Ziang asked him.

Gu Xiaoxi thought for a while and shook her head: "No!"

"Still want to play?"

"Yeah!" Gu Xiaoxi turned to look at his pile of toys with longing eyes.

"Okay." Gu Ziang carried him to the small house, played with him for a while, and helped him put his toys in.

After they were almost done, Gu Ziang took the two small wooden sculptures representing Xuanyuan Che and his eldest son out of the small house, shook them at Gu Xiaoxi, and said mysteriously: "Baby, come here and see what these are?"

These two wooden figures were newly made by him and have never been shown to others. This is the first time for Gu Xiaoxi to see them.

Anyway, it's time to introduce him to another father and big brother.

"Huh?" Gu Xiaoxi came over very flatteringly, "Let me take a look!"

"Here." Gu Ziang handed over two small wooden figures, one large and one small, and asked him to identify them while observing his expression.

Gu Xiaoxi took the small one in his left hand and the big one in his right hand. He carefully identified the one on his left hand and suddenly smiled brightly: "This is me!" Then he raised his right hand without looking at the one on the right. Said, "This is Daddy!"

Gu Ziang couldn't help but laugh and rubbed his head: "Look again?"

Gu Xiaoxi looked again doubtfully and found that the left hand was him, but the right hand was ...not daddy.

"Does (this) refer to (is) daddy!" He frowned and looked at it for the third time, "...Does it refer to me, does it refer to daddy?"

"This is not you either." Gu Ziang carried him there. Beside the bed, he patiently explained, "This is Xixi's brother, and this is Xixi's other father."

"Same!" Gu Xiaoxi emphasized, grabbing the smaller one and placing it next to her cheek.

"Yes, Xixi and my brother are twins, they look the same."

"Where is he?" Gu Xiaoxi asked, shaking the small wooden figure, "Where is he?"

"Dad doesn't know either. We'll go find them in two days. Okay?"

"Okay..." Gu Xiaoxi seemed to understand, but when his father asked him if he was okay, he would usually nod and say yes.

After finishing speaking, he lowered his head and studied the two wooden figures.

"Please contact me, please contact Xixi." Gu Xiaoxi expressed his displeasure because he didn't have his own little wooden figure, so after studying it for a while, he held up the little figure to emphasize to Gu Ziang that it was him and not someone else.