62

While waiting for the system to load data, Gu Ziang was not idle. He tried to gather his inner strength - when he was in Dayin, although he mainly studied medical knowledge, the body itself also had force value - later in Dayin When teaching his sons, he also picked up martial arts, at least self-protection was not a problem.

The situation is unknown now, and he is imprisoned in an unknown place. If the force value is still there, he will feel more at ease.

However, Gu Ziang thought it was perfect, but the reality was not perfect.

Now he has no inner strength at all.

Gu Ziang sighed, slumped down on the sofa, put his feet up on the sofa, and decided to wait for the system.

I don’t know who the man in the white coat is. If he were a simple doctor, his character would be too inconsistent, right? And he is so tall, I feel like he will be a good fighter...

Gu Ziang was thinking wildly. He lay on the sofa for a while, then suddenly sat up and walked towards the bathroom.

He was a little curious about what he looked like.

When the white coat arrived, Gu Ziang had guessed whether he might be Yu Feng, but because the white coat looked different from Yu Feng, he put away his inner thoughts.

In the first two worlds, both Interstellar Yu Feng and Ancient Xuanyuan Che had Yu Feng's face, and he also retained his original face. In this world, it stands to reason that Yu Feng should also have his original face.

But I was not supposed to return to my original world, so... I wonder if my face will change?

Gu Ziang decided to start analyzing from his own face.

He came to the bathroom anxiously, and a familiar face was reflected in the mirror, but he was younger, about seventeen or eighteen years old. Gu Ziang breathed a sigh of relief, which means that the Yu Feng in this world is still the same. face.

Not the white coat just now.

To be honest, after having been in love with Xuanyuan Che for decades, Gu Ziang would be a little uncomfortable if he fell in love again. In addition, at that moment he thought the white coat was Yu Feng, with that kind of personality and the way he treated him. Attitude, it will definitely be difficult to conquer again.

Fortunately, that person was not Yu Feng...

Because he had dressed up in ancient costumes for decades, Gu Ziang felt a little uncomfortable looking at his modern clothes in the mirror, so he couldn't help but look at it for a while.

Just when he was about to leave the bathroom, his stomach suddenly began to throb without warning. Gu Ziang held on to the sink and pressed his left abdomen, unable to help but retching.

After experiencing so many pregnancies, Gu Ziang felt that these symptoms were very similar, but when he took his pulse just now, he clearly didn't find that he was pregnant. So... what on earth is going on?

Gu Ziang took a while to recover. His face was already covered in cold sweat. He washed his face before coming out of the bathroom.

The mobile phone on the coffee table suddenly vibrated. Gu Ziang's eyes lit up and he walked over and picked up the mobile phone.

This mobile phone was an antique to Gu Ziang who was in the 22nd century and the interstellar era, but to Gu Ziang who had returned from Dayin, it was a very high-tech thing.

After all, he was no stranger to modern technology. After a while of casual research, Gu Ziang understood how to use the phone. He opened the phone and unlocked it, and saw a message: "Zi Ang, do you still want to sign the contract with Xingyue Company?"

Gu Ziang didn't. If you know how to reply, just don't reply yet.

He studied the phone for a while and roughly understood some of the content.

——For example, the reason why he had stomach cramps just now was because of the side effects of the injected medicine.

——For example, his identity is that he is a young guy who has only been out for two years, and of course he is not popular. Not popular is still very euphemistic. In fact, it is a little transparent.

——For example, he owes a huge amount of money.

Could it be that the reason why I woke up here was because the original owner voluntarily negotiated with the white coat and was imprisoned here?

"Master, most of your guesses are correct." The system finally made a normal sound.

Gu Ziang was as happy as if he were seeing a relative: "You are finally normal, Mr. System!"

"I'm sorry, Master, for keeping you waiting."

"It's okay." Gu Ziang got straight to the point, "What are those medicines for?"

"They modify the human body's structure. "The system was not ambiguous at all and answered Gu Ziang directly, "If it succeeds, the master will be pregnant."

Gu Ziang: "..."

Oh.

That's right...

Gu Ziang was silent for a moment and sighed. His setting was to continuously attack Yu Feng and give him offspring. This was already popularized in the first world, but he still harbored fantasies. , hoping that all this will change is really... wishful thinking.

"I'm sorry..." The system roughly explained the cause of its malfunction, "The host's mental power was divided, and the two forces fought with each other. In the end, you, the host, were unable to return to the original world.

"And I was also damaged because of the host's mental power. , with certain damage, the initial settings of this world may change somewhat.

"But my data hasn't been loaded yet, so I can only give you some basic information and background knowledge."

"I understand, just tell me the most basic things first. For example, the auction mentioned by the white coat."

"Okay." The system It started to mobilize data, which was much slower than before. Fortunately, for this world, the speed was already fast. The system started to popularize science, "The building you are in is the scientific research building of BL Group. They are dedicated to studying men. The possibility of conceiving offspring. To benefit the GAY group. "

Because the success rate is not high, and there will be certain side effects, the price they offered is also high."

Gu Ziang thought to himself, oh, the original owner owed a lot of money, so he came to pay. Guinea pig.

"In addition to this, it is also necessary to tell you about the number and situation of GAY groups in the world." The system carefully shared the data, "Thirty years ago, this country passed the same-sex marriage law, and the same-sex population gradually expanded. , and the more elite people are, the more likely they are to like the same sex.”

“So?”

“So today, thirty years later, the GAY group has a considerable influence on society, including many nobles, politicians, celebrities, etc. "They are no longer satisfied with marrying the same-sex person they love, and they also want to leave their own genes," the system explained. "More importantly, they don't want to use surrogacy, but want to use a direct and original method to leave offspring." "

This is why BL Group is studying the modification of the human body. "

It turns out that...

"The cost of modification is high and the probability is low. In addition, those who live at the top of society want to have their own children, so BL Group launched the auction winner." This way, the BL Group has more funds to continue researching this technology, and the income from the experimental mice has increased. The auctioneer's wish has been fulfilled, and it is perfect."

 "How many have been successful?"

"You are the tenth."