130

Gu Ziang and Yu Feng hugged each other closely all night, feeling extremely satisfied both physically and mentally.

He didn't care who was promoted to level five second. He drew circles on Yu Feng's chest with his fingers and teased: "So... your subtext is - we have to do the second night, the third night, and keep doing it. On the fifth night?"

Before Yu Feng's blush subsided, he coughed softly: "It doesn't have to be continuous..."

Gu Ziang couldn't help laughing: "I didn't expect that your waist strength is so good... Are you tired? Shall I rub it for you?"

"No..." Yu Feng stood up in a hurry, put on his clothes and looked back at Gu Ziang's face, "How do you feel?"

After all, he lost so much blood, and the strange method of restoring blood provided by this system can How long will it last?

"Much better, I experienced the feeling of a vixen sucking in Yang Qi." Gu Ziang stood up and put on his clothes. There were ambiguous red marks on his chest and abdomen. He touched it with a smile, his eyes full of teasing.

Unexpectedly, Senior Yu Feng would actually set up such a plot...

But think about it carefully -

there are five kinds of powers of the five elements, but Yu Feng was given the energy of the wood type, which is nourishing, repairing and infinite vitality. energy?

It turns out that the foreshadowing is here...

"Stop making fun of me..." Yu Feng recovered from last night's madness and once again felt that this method of redemption was hard to explain.

"You're not making fun of me. I was complimenting you. I didn't expect that my little boyfriend is also an 'ammunition depot' who specializes in returning my blood."

Yu Feng: "...I'll go outside the tower to check the situation."

Gu Ziang rubbed his hands Fortunately, he is also young, otherwise his waist would be unbearable.

The little wolfdog is still full of energy.

Just a little shy.

Yu Feng climbed out directly from the window on the top of the tower.

The divine dragon guarding the top of the tower last night had already withdrawn its magical power, and now it turned into a small dragon hanging in the air. When Yu Feng turned it over, it flew over and landed on Yu Feng's shoulder. He turned his head and used a Staring at him with an "I understand" expression.

Yu Feng: "..."

He really didn't know whether to blame the host or thank the host for a moment.

Blame him for leaving a mess for himself?

Is he to blame for setting up a plot for Gu Ziang to become a sacrifice?

But he also gave himself a lot of benefits - Zi Ang remembered the love of several lives, Zi Ang was infinitely tolerant of him, and he was even able to spend an intimate time with Zi Ang before dying...

The feeling of this is really hard to understand evaluate.

Yu Feng finally closed his mind and jumped with the dragon incarnate into a smaller form to check the situation on the sea surface.

Gu Ziang had already built up a thick skin in Chengqiang, so he didn't feel anything bad at all.

He casually covered his neck and went down to the bottom of the tower to see Shengyi and the others.

Speaking of which, yesterday's big operation not only severely damaged Gu Ziang's vitality, but also cost Shen Mingyan and Zhou Jing a huge amount of money. Although Sheng Yi gave them some energy in the end, it was no better than Gu Ziang's method of recovering blood. They had to make good use of the remaining spiritual power in their bodies to practice and recover bit by bit.