72

Yu Feng sent Gu Ziang to the downstairs of Xingyue Company without any further instructions. He just said "Come on" and left.

Gu Ziang waved goodbye, straightened his collar, and walked towards the lobby of the building where Xingyue Company was located.

The people who come and go here are all dressed in fashionable clothes, and all of them are handsome men and beautiful women. And the degree of beauty is also different, each has its own characteristics.

But Gu Ziang is not bad either.

First of all, he went to BL Group to make test products, and he had to choose from thousands of products. After all, if the appearance test was not set higher, the auction would not be able to bid a high price. Secondly, he has good genes, and his temperament has become more attractive after changing his soul. Therefore, in this place where there are many handsome men and beautiful women, he is unique and cannot be compared.

Peng Yue's sister Peng Xin is not tall, but has a strong aura. She walks like the wind on ten-centimeter high heels.

She wore a red windbreaker with a professional short skirt underneath. She had short ear-length hair and big eye-catching earrings.

Because he was introduced by his younger brother Peng Yue, and he was also good-looking, Peng Xin was still full of expectations for Gu Ziang.

When Gu Ziang got out of the elevator and met the people who came for the interview, Peng Xin happened to arrive at the front desk of the company. She saw Gu Ziang with just one glance.

"Zi Ang, right? Follow me." Peng Xin walked up to Gu Ziang, greeted him, then turned and walked inside.

Gu Ziang hurriedly followed, and the people around him looked at him in various ways—envy, disdain, and jealousy. But Gu Ziang didn't care about this.

"Sister Xin..." Gu Ziang spoke carefully, Peng Xin smiled at him, "Don't worry, it's not the kind of interview you thought. Just go over and say hello first, and then we can sign the contract."

"Thank you so much Xin. Sister!" Gu Ziang said.

Peng Xin took him into an office, but there was no one else in the office. Peng Xin said, "Let me ask you a few words first."

"Okay, Sister Xin."

Peng Xin had already looked at Gu Ziang's outfit today and gave him The temperament was rated. To be honest, he is more smart and handsome than the younger brother's mobile phone photos. He can speak well and makes people feel friendly and comfortable.

"I helped you get five years. The company insisted on a ten-year contract before." Peng Xin said, "But in the first two years, the division is 37, you three, and the company seven. In the next three years, we can modify it as appropriate, and it may be changed to five Five points. You can accept all of this, right?"

"

In addition, no matter what type of announcement it is, the company has the right to help you follow it. You don't have that much right to make your own choices. Xin continued, "Of course, if you become famous, everything can be discussed. After all, this is a circle where interests come first."

"I understand. Sister Lao Xin took the trouble."

"You're welcome." Peng Xin looked at him. , said sincerely, "You and Xiao Yue are both of the same age, and I regard you as my younger brother. Since you have entered this industry, I will work hard. I will definitely make you famous."

"Thank you, Sister Xin!" Gu Ziang was grateful. Grateful, but not groveling, he responded with a sincere smile, "I will work hard too."

The two chatted in private for a while, and after identifying what they cared about the most, they both felt relieved.

"Although I'm just meeting the leader, there's no guarantee that the leader won't ask you to perform on a whim. You have to be prepared yourself."

"Don't worry, Sister Xin, I know."

"Well, that's good." Peng Xin patted Pat him on the shoulder and lead him towards the conference room further inside the company.

This conference room is much larger than the one just now, and there is a stage similar to that for exhibitions in front of the oval conference table.

However, there is still no one in this conference room.

Gu Ziang understood that it was impossible for the leader to wait for him, but he had to wait for the leader here.

Peng Xin first asked him to wait here, then went out for a while and came back soon.

After a while, several people arrived in the conference room one after another.

The first two are middle-aged men, about forty years old. One has some gray hair, the other has black hair, but has a few wrinkles on his face.

The people behind are all young people, some in their twenties and some in their thirties.

Peng Xin introduced him one by one: "This is Mr. Chen, the vice president in charge of entertainment projects of Xingyue Group, and this is Director Shen..."

The remaining few are colleagues from the studio, including screenwriters, planners, and Other Directors.

Gu Ziang understood that among these people, only the highlighted ones were leaders, but others should not be underestimated - most of the actors in the studio were also related to these people.

Moreover, this time I originally said that I would only let the leadership take a look, but I followed more people from the studio, indicating that there was a need for the role.

Peng Xin also winked at him, and Gu Ziang nodded slightly to express his understanding.

He first paid tribute to the two leaders according to Peng Xin's introduction, and then expressed his greetings to others.

Those people all set their eyes on him and kept looking at him.

Gu Ziang behaved calmly and generously. When Peng Xin introduced him, he cooperated appropriately and responded with a decent smile. When the other person asks a question, give a decent answer.

"Have you read the novel "Shanhe Tianxia"?"

"Have you read it? I like Gu Yuanpei the most. He went through the difficult moments of the alternation of two dynasties for the sake of his family and the people he loved. His personality is so attractive. ." Gu Ziang only hesitated for a second before starting to talk.

Peng Xin was actually a little surprised. She had only reminded Gu Ziang to meet the leader and that there might be related performance tests, but she didn't remind him too much. She didn't expect such an impromptu question.

Fortunately, Gu Ziang had actually read the novel and understood it so thoroughly, so she quietly breathed a sigh of relief.

In fact, Gu Ziang learned these through systematic popular science in his mind.

After coming to this world, the system has always been in a damaged state. Many of the information are very basic and cannot be used like before.

But this time, Gu Ziang was most grateful for the system's help to him.

The person who asked the question was the author and screenwriter of "Shanhe Tianxia". She chatted with Gu Ziang for a few words about the characters, and then everyone else just watched and observed.

Seeing Gu Ziang's fluent answers, they all made judgments in their hearts.

"Do you need to perform a plot?" Gu Ziang asked proactively.

The screenwriter glanced at the other people, then shook his head: "No, you can find another time for the audition."

"Okay, then I'll wait for the notification." Gu Ziang smiled back.

The next time was spent by Peng Xin.

This session ended quickly, and Gu Ziang was sent out by Peng Xin: "Thank you, Sister Xin."

"You're welcome." Peng Xin said, "I will notify you of the audition time."

"Okay."