86

Gu Ziang didn't hesitate at all. He said goodbye as soon as he said goodbye. At this moment, he had opened the door of the box.

Zhang Zhaozhong finally got an appointment with him, but how could he let him go?

"Zi Ang, please think about it again and don't reject me in such a hurry." Zhang Zhaozhong grabbed Gu Ziang and patiently persuaded him.

"Of course you have to refuse the impossible thing at the first time, so as not to be confused in the end and become enemies." Gu Ziang opened Zhang Zhaozhong's hand and said, "Brother Zhang, I respect you and call you Brother Zhang. Please, too." Understand me. Don't force anyone to do anything."

The two were entangled at the door of the box when the door of the box next to them was suddenly opened and Yu Feng walked out.

Gu Ziang's eyes just met Yu Feng's.

Yu Feng was obviously stunned.

He hasn't seen Gu Ziang for a long time. During this period, Gu Ziang lived in the house he rented before, and he went on a business trip to other provinces and cities. It has been half a month now.

Zhang Zhaozhong still held Gu Ziang's hand and tried to say something else, but when he saw Yu Feng coming out of the box next to him and staring at Gu Ziang, he felt a little unsure.

When they were debating whether to drag Gu Ziang into the room to continue chatting or let him go, Yu Feng walked towards them.

"Zi'ang, what are you doing here?" Yu Feng walked a little fast. He stopped next to Gu Zi'ang and glanced condescendingly at Zhang Zhaozhong.

He was tall, and standing next to him gave people an inexplicable sense of oppression. Zhang Zhaozhong subconsciously let go of Gu Ziang.

Gu Ziang smiled at Yu Feng: "It's nothing." He originally thought that Yu Feng would pretend not to recognize him outside.

Yu Feng didn't want to pursue the matter too much, so he reached out and held his wrist: "Are you done talking?"

Gu Ziang nodded, and Yu Feng pulled him out: "Then let's go together."

When turning around, Yu Feng glanced at him again Zhang Zhaozhong.

Only now did Zhang Zhaozhong realize—Yu Feng? !

It turned out that what Gu Ziang said before was not a casual prevarication, Yu Feng really belonged to him...

The person who came out with Yu Feng in the box next to him was Ye Shaojun. Yu Feng only nodded to him and took Gu Ziang away.

Ye Shaojun shrugged and thought to himself: "Yu Feng is really tempted..."

He glanced at Zhang Zhaozhong again, wondering what this man wanted from the young man.

"Master Ye." Zhang Zhaozhong greeted him and left quickly with lowered eyebrows.

Gu Ziang followed Yu Feng step by step, his wrists were very strong, and Yu Feng pulled him into the car and pushed him to the passenger seat.

"Who is that person?" Yu Feng also walked around to the driver's seat, and as soon as he got in the car and closed the door, he turned around and asked.

"Probably a producer or something, I'm not particularly sure." Gu Ziang said.

Yu Feng frowned: "I don't know why you followed him to a place like this?"

"What happened to a place like this?" Gu Ziang was puzzled, "Don't you also show up in a place like this?"

Yu Feng: "..."