69

"It seems that Mr. Li really doesn't know about this." Gu Ziang got the answer when he saw Li Jinhui's stunned expression after hearing this. He stood up and looked at him condescendingly, "Then, I'll take my leave."

Gu Ziang looked at him He passed by the suitcase containing the medicine on the table, hesitated for a moment, and finally chose not to take it. He reached out and picked up the shopping bags he bought today and prepared to leave.

Li Jinhui suddenly held his wrist and looked at the suitcase with a gesture: "You'd better take this. Otherwise, the consequences will be beyond your ability to bear."

"...What consequences?" Gu Ziang asked.

Li Jinhui looked at him thoughtfully: "Have you really forgotten or are you pretending to be stupid?"

Gu Ziang remained silent. Li Jinhui let go of him, stood up, and whispered: "Last time you were so violent that I was in coma for two days due to abdominal pain. Do you really not care?"

Gu Ziang: "..."

It turns out that the reason why he woke up in Gu Ziang's body in this world was because the transformation failed...

"Since the man named Ye is so generous to give you to the new generation. "Customer, that means he has a good relationship with this new customer. You can always meet him." Li Jinhui picked up the suitcase and handed it to Gu Ziang, "You can also recommend me to the new customer as your personal doctor." ."

Gu Ziang took a deep breath, took the suitcase, and left without saying a word.

Li Jinhui stood there and looked at his back, curling his lips slightly.

After Gu Ziang left the coffee shop, he stood on the roadside and hesitated for a while before reaching out to stop the car.

Now if I go to Yufeng Company with this big suitcase to find him, it will be difficult to explain the origin of the suitcase. But if I go home, I don’t have the key. I wanted to call Yu Feng to ask for his home password, but I didn’t have a phone number.

After much thought, I still felt that it would be most appropriate to go to the company and wait for Yu Feng.

Yu Feng's company is located in the CBD business district of the Imperial Capital. Because it is in the real estate and financial industry, there are chain shopping malls all over the country, and the headquarters company occupies an office building.

Not surprisingly, it was not easy for Gu Ziang to meet Yu Feng.

He found a seat in the western restaurant downstairs and planned to have lunch first.

When paying, Gu Ziang took out Yu Feng's wallet, which happened to contain Yu Feng's business card. Gu Ziang was startled before he realized that Yu Feng not only asked him to spend money, but also gave him a secret contact. Way.

Gu Ziang smiled and saved the phone number on the business card, making a note that it was the sponsor, and then dialed Yu Feng.

The person who answered the phone was still not Yu Feng, but a woman who claimed to be Yu Feng's secretary. But now that she thought about it, it was easier to find Yu Feng. After all, anyone who had Yu Feng's phone number must know Yu Feng.

The secretary quickly transferred the call to Yu Feng, and Yu Feng's voice rang in his ears: "Gu Zi'ang?"

Gu Zi'ang nodded quickly, realizing that the other party couldn't see him before he confirmed: "It's me. Mr. Yu Feng, when will you get off work ?" "

Have you finished meeting my sister?"

"Well, I'm in the western restaurant on the east side of your company. Are you hungry?" Gu Ziang said with a smile.