139

Yu Feng was speechless.

On some level, he did hope so.

Moreover, among the several possible sequelae of deleting memories, this is the best.

Gu Ziang forgets everything, and there will be no pain.

And he doesn't have to worry that Gu Ziang will hate him, hate him...

He can also start over with Gu Ziang.

"The memory has just been deleted, and his central language system has not yet adapted, so he cannot speak for the past two days. And you are the first person he sees, so he will be more dependent on you." Doctor Lee explained.

Yu Feng came to his senses and realized that the matter had come to this, and he could only accept it.

"No matter what, thank you." Yu Feng looked at Gu Ziang with soft eyes.

Gu Ziang grabbed his wrist and was still playing with the holographic image. Sensing his gaze - gentle and without malice - she let go of his wrist.

Gu Ziang no longer played, but put his hands on his abdomen and sat obediently in the maintenance cabin. His eyes moved from time to time, peeking at Doctor Lee who was examining him.

"Just think of raising a son." Doctor Lee said to Yu Feng after all the examinations, "But it's much easier than raising a son. As long as you give him some time, he will return to normal, be able to talk, and live a daily life.

"Then when can he be discharged from the hospital?" Doctor

Lee looked at Yu Feng, "It's you, your headache..."

"I'm fine, give me some painkillers. " Just take the medicine."

"Okay, I'll get it for you. You... feel free to take it." Doctor Lee reached into the pocket of his white coat and left slowly.

Gu Ziang saw him leaving and relaxed after sitting upright. He leaned on the comfortable curved pillow behind him and turned to stare at Yu Feng.

The eyes are sincere, dependent, and a little curious.

Yu Feng pulled up a chair and sat next to him, staring deeply at Gu Ziang: "Zi Ang, are you willing to go home with me?"

Gu Ziang tilted his head and winked.

Yu Feng grabbed his hand, stroked it gently, then held his hand and placed it on his heart: "Come home with me, okay?"

Gu Ziang just smiled.

Yu Feng said to himself: "You laughed, then I take it as your consent?"

In fact, there is no need to go through the discharge procedures. Doctor Lee is his own person. He prepared a few analgesics for Yu Feng and ignored him. .

Yu Feng brought an automatic wheelchair over, held Gu Ziang in the wheelchair, and wanted to push him to take the stairs downstairs.

Unexpectedly, Gu Ziang was fine at first, but when he was put on the wheelchair, he suddenly refused to sit.

His arms tightly wrapped around Yu Feng's neck, preventing him from getting up.

Yu Feng leaned forward, a little confused, and asked tentatively: "Zi'ang, you don't like sitting in a wheelchair?"

Gu Zi'ang hugged him tightly, crawled into his arms, and closed his eyes, as if he disliked the wheelchair.

Yu Feng had no choice but to pick him up and coaxed: "Okay, okay, we won't be in wheelchairs anymore, don't be afraid." He hugged Gu Ziang directly and walked out of the ward, "I'm holding you, don't be afraid..."