136: Mental Illness

"Beep...beep...beep..." The voice was regular and calm, and the assistant in charge of caring for the maintenance cabin yawned sleepily.

There is a sleeping man in the maintenance cabin.

There was a small bulge in the man's abdomen, and there was a little life inside.

The man has been sleeping for more than half a year. He had been in the large experimental base and was taken care of by Mr. Yu personally.

Was sent here just a week ago.

Mr. Yu ordered that if the man shows signs of waking up, he must be informed as soon as possible.

However, a week has passed and the man still has no intention of waking up.

All the data indicators of the fetus in his belly were normal.

Even though he was in a coma for more than half a year, the fetus still grew up tenaciously.

However...

if he continues to sleep and remains unconscious, Doctor Lee will perform a caesarean section to remove the fetus when it reaches term.

"Xiao Yang, how are you? He's not awake yet?" Mr. Yu's personal butler Xie Yiming came to ask in person.

By the way, bring some food to Yang Hong.

Yang Hong put away his yawn, quickly stood up and came forward, taking the food: "Brother Ming, why are you here in person?"

"Mr. Yu was worried. When he woke up, he always asked if Mr. Gu was awake. I Just come and take a look."

"How is Mr. Yu?" Yang Hong asked.

When the "Mr. Gu" in the maintenance cabin was sent, Mr. Yu was also a little confused and was pushed to the emergency room next door for first aid.

"Oh, Mr. Yu's condition has stabilized, but he is still in a coma. He occasionally wakes up and falls asleep again."

"What happened to Mr. Yu? Suddenly -"

"You are not supposed to know, so don't ask." Xie Yiming With a cold face, he gave an instruction.

Yang Hong quickly shut up: "I was wrong, I won't ask anymore."

"You can eat, I'll help you stay here for a while."

"Then thank you, Brother Ming." Yang Hong carried the lunch box and went upstairs. Next to the restaurant, he also needs to move around, go to the toilet or something.

Xie Yiming sat down, looked at the people in the maintenance cabin, and sighed helplessly.

Mr. Yu has been thinking about this person, but he doesn't know if he can wake up.

In the nursing cabin in the next ward, Yu Feng suddenly opened his eyes.

A splitting headache.

He raised his hand and pressed his temples, holding back the gushing pain. It took him a while to get used to it.

There were too many things in his mind, and he struggled to pick out the most important thing among them - Gu Ziang!

Yu Feng's memory came back, and the clearest scene was when he jumped into the crater of the volcano with Gu Ziang in his arms.

Oh, no, it's not him, it's his incarnation...

That's a virtual world...

Yes, virtual... We have to stop the program as soon as possible...

Yu Feng fumbled and pressed the button on his left hand, opening the maintenance cabin, I sat up reluctantly, and suddenly came back to my senses - this is the maintenance cabin?