2

Gu Ziang only confirmed the fact that he was no longer in the original world after seeing the situation in the hospital.

This hospital is large, clean and peaceful, and the medical nurses who shuttle back and forth are basically robots. Of course, in addition to some doctors who are robots, there are also some real people. Gu Ziang actually couldn't tell the difference himself, but the so-called system in his brain could tell the difference - after all, this system could be regarded as an artificial intelligence-like existence.

Whether they are robots or real people, everyone has a personal terminal, and Gu Ziang also has one on his wrist.

Before he traveled through time, he was in the 22nd century. The development of science and technology in the 22nd century has been very rapid. Everyone is using advanced technologies such as personal terminals and robots, but it has not yet become as developed, technologically and intelligent as the world we live in now.

Based on his own judgment, Gu Ziang felt that this place was at least two centuries more developed than the 22nd century.

No wonder he was forcibly discharged from the hospital by Yu Feng after only two days in the hospital.

——Except for the fact that the fetus in his belly was still moving restlessly, causing him unbearable abdominal pain, the injuries in other parts had healed—the injuries on his arms, legs, and cheeks were all gone.

Yu Feng suddenly took off his coat and put it on Gu Ziang, covering his belly.

Gu Ziang blinked and said nothing.

They soon arrived at the hospital entrance. Gu Ziang saw a star car parked over.

There are two types of star vehicles in this world, one is unmanned and the other requires manual driving. When Gu Ziang went out that day, he used manual driving, that is, he drove it himself. In this era, unmanned driving is better than manual driving. The safety factor is dozens of times higher, so in the eyes of others, his car accident was entirely his own fault.

After being discharged from the hospital this time, the star vehicle arranged by Yu Feng was driverless.

The star car was huge, bigger than the stretched Lincolns he had seen in the 21st century. The door had been opened and it was parked in front of the hospital.

In addition to Yu Feng's escort team, there were many other people watching at the entrance of the hospital.

Gu Ziang judged from the electronic devices that were photographed that they should be paparazzi.

He and Yu Feng were both prominent figures in the empire. This time he was discharged from the hospital, so naturally many people took pictures and reported on it.

I don't know if it was because there was too much noise and commotion around, but the fetus in Gu Ziang's belly moved more and more violently. Gu Ziang's hand covering his belly gently comforted it, but it didn't help. Fortunately, he was wearing Yu Feng's coat, which covered his bulging belly from being kicked repeatedly.

Many of the paparazzi who were watching could not see the condition of Gu Ziang's belly. The first thing they asked was: "Your Highness, did the third prince's child have not been saved?"

Gu Ziang didn't know Yu Feng's purpose, and he was still at a loss for this world. He was in a state of confusion, so he kept silent and lowered his eyes to show his fatigue.

Everyone saw that his face was pale and his expression was haggard and gloomy, and they became more and more sure that the child in his belly had fallen out.

As expected, Yu Feng didn't say anything, leaving the gossipy reporters to speculate. At his signal, the escort quickly separated the reporters, the wheelchair slowly rose, and Yu Feng carried Gu Ziang into the star carriage. , the car door was closed, completely cutting off the reporters’ sight.