75

Of course, regardless of whether the phrase "I like you" was a trick used by Gu Ziang, or whether he was really just acting for the occasion, Yu Feng had no time to think about it anymore.

——Right now, all he needs to do is enjoy himself.

The two of them felt satisfied again and fell on the bed to rest for a while before going to take a shower.

After Gu Ziang took a shower, he wrapped himself in a bath towel and played with his mobile phone on the small sofa in the room.

It can't be said that he was playing with his mobile phone. He was actually searching for the novel "Shanhe Tianxia". Although he passed the sudden test when signing the contract with the help of the system, he still needed to know more about it himself.

He didn't know what Yu Feng was up to and didn't go to find out.

Even if he was used to the casual confession and love-making twice just now, Yu Feng was definitely not used to it - after all, the two of them had only just met each other in this world.

The second time he took such initiative, Yu Feng seemed to enjoy it, but there was a hint of doubt and confusion between his brows.

Although he disappeared quickly, Gu Ziang had so much experience that he had long learned the ability to see through other people's thoughts at a glance, especially when the other person was someone he cared about.

As for the strategy, you also need to pay attention to a few tricks of relaxation and relaxation. I just finished hitting the straight ball, now take it easy, there is nothing wrong.

Yu Feng was indeed not used to Gu Ziang's confession. He took a long bath this time. While soaking in the bathtub, he still recalled Gu Ziang's confession and intoxicated expression of love. He couldn't figure out whether the other party was genuine or fake.

In his heart, of course, he hopes that the other party will be sincere.

But... is this possible?

Their encounter was an abnormal encounter - blatant money transactions and gifts that changed hands casually. Under such circumstances, sincerity and true love... seemed impossible.

But that child... looks very innocent.

Eyes can't hide their thoughts. He seems to be really dependent on and admires himself.

It was a kind of unreasonable trust and love, which made Yu Feng couldn't help but look forward to it.

If Gu Ziang is sincere, then he will indeed do as Ye Shaojun said - never let him down.

Yu Feng made the dinner for dinner. He was very good at cooking and was very skillful. It took more than half an hour to prepare three dishes, one soup and rice.

He shouted upstairs for dinner. Gu Ziang changed into pajamas and came down. He wolfed down the meal and put away the dishes in the kitchen. He was already very familiar with the dishwasher. After setting it up, he ran back upstairs to continue reading novels. also.

Yu Feng: "..."

Why is this child so crazy?

In fact, Gu Ziang was indeed immersed in reading. He experienced joy, anger, sorrow and joy along with the characters in the novel. The story had climaxes and suspense, which was very attractive and made him forget to leave.

This time, it wasn't until Yu Feng knocked on his door that he came back to his senses. When he looked at the time, it was almost twelve o'clock.

Yu Feng: "Why aren't you sleeping yet?"