124

The Thunder Beast is actually something everyone has imagined.

Whether it is a thunder beast or not, we have to wait for the boss to popularize it.

He Lanting was actually not sure. He was not an authentic Five Elements superpower, but this did not prevent him from being proud.

"How about it, isn't it awesome?"

"It's awesome!"

"Boss, you really don't do anything, but when you do it, it's amazing!"

"Wow, does this count as robbing someone's head?"

"Even if it's robbing someone's head, so what, those rabble-rousers, I didn't dare to say anything."

When he mentioned grabbing people's heads, He Lanting couldn't help but look at the thunder ball.

What a coincidence, it hit the big zombie right on the head.

Then, the big zombie's head exploded.

The merged little zombies were scattered all over the place.

They all have broken arms and limbs.

But the long-legged thunder ball also disappeared.

He Lanting turned to Gu Ziang and Yu Feng, but he asked Shengyi: "Shengyi, is this a thunder beast?"

"Yes." Shengyi nodded, "Because it doesn't like to show its appearance all the time, so it only shows up when you are around. " Show up during the recruitment."

"That's it."

Others also showed expressions of realization.

He Lanting didn't waste any more time and fired two more thunderballs, deciding to clean up the battlefield that was coming to an end.

Other superpowers don't like his behavior of grabbing heads, but it can be considered a good thing to end the battlefield as soon as possible.

They also happened to experience He Lanting's upgraded abilities.

After everyone combined their efforts to defeat or drive away all the zombies, the place became much cleaner.

Shen Mingyan and Xiong Qiyina went to clean up the battlefield. They were very skilled and came back with a lot of crystal nuclei.

The crystal core was presented to Shengyi.

Sheng Yi was not polite and absorbed all the energy of the crystal core.

"Everyone, please rest first. It's been too hard for everyone today."

Gu Ziang dismissed everyone, and Yu Feng took Sheng Yi and Xiao Qinglong back to their place of residence.

"What should we do next?" Yu Feng was now used to asking Gu Ziang if he had anything to do.

"Observe them again." Gu Ziang said, "Use silence to stop."

"Do you want to upgrade them?" Yu Feng asked unhappily, "Is Shen Mingyan next?"

"Yeah."

"Shen Mingyan is it. Is that the handsome uncle you mentioned before?"

"You still remember?" Gu Ziang smiled and said, "Handsome uncles are not as attractive to me as handsome guys. Come here and let me kiss you."

Yu Feng: "..."

Every time. Being jealous won't last long.

Tired.

Yu Feng and Gu Ziang kissed passionately, and Xiao Qinglong played with Sheng Yi. The division of labor was quite clear.