7

After all, Gu Ziang was not completely recovered yet, and he was indeed feeling a little uncomfortable at the moment.

Is he from a different world, or is he a real man? How has he ever experienced the pain of pregnancy?

The sequelae of the car accident and his own physical condition caused more pain than an ordinary pregnant woman would endure.

The door of the room was suddenly opened. Gu Ziang felt a little uneasy when he saw that the person who came was Yu Feng.

It was evening, and the afterglow of the setting sun shone into the room, coating it with a light layer of gold. Gu Ziang was bathed in the golden light, and he suddenly felt like he was about to be swallowed by the light.

Yu Feng's heart tightened, and he subconsciously took two steps forward. The change in his standing angle made the illusion disappear. Gu Zi'ang was still lying on the bed peacefully, and Yu Feng breathed a sigh of relief.

"Are you feeling uncomfortable in your stomach?" Yu Feng asked, and then explained, "I called the doctor over. If you feel uncomfortable, I will give you another anti-fetal injection."

Gu Ziang struggled slightly to sit up, and Yu Feng saw that his abdomen was high. His movements seemed clumsy, so he stepped forward to give him a hand.

Gu Ziang replied in a low voice: "Fortunately, it's just that he moved very hard and it was a little painful. You see, he seems to like kicking me very much and wants to come out immediately." Gu Ziang didn't know what he was thinking at that moment. , he accidentally opened his clothes, revealing his round belly. Sure enough, without the cover of clothes, the traces of the fetus kicking were clearly visible in front of Yu Feng's eyes.

Speaking of which, this was the first time that Yu Feng faced Gu Ziang's pregnant belly.

Except when I did that last night.

At that time, his whole body was affected by pheromones, and he had some thoughts of humiliating and humiliating Gu Ziang. Naturally, he did not carefully observe and feel the fetus in Gu Ziang's belly.

Even when I took Gu Ziang out of the hospital and saw him holding his stomach and showing discomfort on the star carriage, I just glanced at him casually.

At such a close distance now, with no clothes to cover him, Yu Feng saw with his own eyes the shape of a small foot kicking Gu Ziang's belly into small bulges one after another. The force was so great that even just looking at it, it seemed like he felt waves of pain.

Yu Feng sat down next to him and put his hand on Gu Ziang's abdomen. He intuitively felt the force of the little guy inside kicking him through his belly. He couldn't help but joked: "You still want to go to the Lion Planet with me after this, are you right? I'm very confident." She

was so worried during her pregnancy that she didn't even want to go with him to a planet infested by star thieves despite the pain. He was considered the strongest Omega in the empire.

Gu Ziang leaned back on the comfortable pillow that Yu Feng had provided for him. He felt Yu Feng's hand covering his abdomen gently caressing it with a little warmth and care. There was no tension, no cynicism, no misunderstanding, and the two of them were just like normal. Like a married couple, for the sake of the crystallization of their love, they temporarily shake hands and make peace.

He felt that the atmosphere was just right, so he took over the conversation, responded to Yu Feng's teasing, and threw a straight ball: "Am I worried about you?"

Yu Feng's hand froze, thinking of what he had been studying all afternoon. Surveying the map, seeing Gu Ziang's quiet and sincere eyes, and the emotionally fluctuating fetus under his hand, he admitted that at this moment, he softened.