26

Gu Ziang floated over and could see that the applications sent to him on his personal terminal were all people who cared about him.

——Karl, Zhou Mu, Yang Xun, Father Shuai...

The messages on Yu Feng's personal terminal are also bouncing frequently. In addition to the people mentioned above, there are also his subordinates and confidants, such as Misty, etc. people.

After careful calculation, it has been almost three months since they disappeared. It is not clear what changes have taken place in the outside world, but Gu Ziang thought that this change must be earth-shaking.

Yu Feng quickly closed Gu Ziang's personal terminal, and his own... took the lead in answering the call request sent by Misty.

Misty was stunned for a long time before speaking in disbelief: "Your Highness, is it really you?"

"Yes." Yu Feng responded briefly and concisely. He didn't want to say more, let alone greetings, so he went straight to the topic. "Misty, tell me the current situation in detail."

Misty quickly came to her senses, entered a state of combat readiness, and reported the current situation to Yu Feng seriously: "That day, His Highness and His Highness the Princess suddenly jumped from the space of Galaxy No. 1. The point disappeared, and your subordinates immediately sent people to follow you. However, because Your Highness's mental power was too strong and your jump was very fast, the people who followed you accidentally lost them during the second jump.

"And those who stayed on the battlefield were with you. Those star thieves had a fierce battle. Our large force was in the third galaxy at the time. After learning that there was an ambush here, they all jumped over and finally won. "

Yu Feng's heart choked up when he heard Misty talking about 'Her Royal Highness'. Later, he didn't react at all when he heard that he had won the battle.

Misty had been with Yu Feng for many years and knew the temper of his master, so he didn't dare to take credit. .

Victory is normal for them. They will be worried if they cannot win.

He continued to add: "However, our battle losses are also very serious, because we can't contact His Highness, so my subordinates are good at making decisions. We stayed in Galaxy No. 1 for a temporary rest, and then moved forward according to our previously planned plan. A month later, we wiped out the remaining star pirate forces on Planet Lane. "

There is still no expression on Yu Feng's face. Misty thought he would ask something, but it seems that it is better to continue the report by herself.

"Planet Ryan is our territory now. In the second month, I will follow Her Royal Highness the Crown Princess's ancient martial arts mecha team gathered together. Zhou Mu and others sneaked back to the capital to inquire about the news. However, there was still no news about His Royal Highness and the Crown Princess. The capital had also fallen. Yu Yang became the new leader of the empire and soon sent His Highness to his side. The power collapsed.

"Gu Shuai's position in the military department was taken back, and he was idle at home. However, Yu Yang sent many people around the Gu family, in the name of protecting Gu Shuai, but in fact he was placed under house arrest. Zhou Mu and Yang Xun tried to rescue him several times, But they all failed.

“In order to preserve their strength, I advise them to take a long-term approach. We cannot return to the capital city for the time being, so we have to stay on Planet Lane to recharge our batteries and at the same time increase our efforts to search for the two His Highnesses. "

Yu Feng's eyes moved slightly when he heard about the Gu family, but he had no trouble with Yu Yang's rule of the capital.

Gu Zi'ang was floating above the mecha driving screen opposite him. Seeing him like this, he felt uncomfortable in his heart. He simply stopped looking at him and drifted to his son, ready to watch the cute little thing for a while to relax.